Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does June Buchanan Have A Shot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CAN THE CRUSADERS GO TO THE SWEET-16?(PLAYED AT KNOTT CO.):thanks:
they absolutely have a shot, theyve only lost what? 4 games? With their shooting, guard play, and they are very well coached and disciplined, they have as good a shot as anyone in the 14th to go to the sweet 16
if pburg played them again then pburg would mop the floor with them
"Patton19" Wrote:if pburg played them again then pburg would mop the floor with them
:no: :no: :no: :no: In your dreams! It would never be that close again.
I agree, J.B.S. would actually spank them because they played AWFUL! And this is a bunch of 8th graders, 9, 10th graders doing this to teams. I guess we will all have to wait and see how J.B.S. plays without Collins. But they about beat L.C.C. without him.
yea they have a shot....and it amazes me that its just a bunch of young kids killing teams that have potential
Scary for the 14th for 3-4 more years!
I think they have a pretty good chance at it. I think them losing Garrison hurt there chances some. But they still have a way above average outside game. As for the statement about P-burg mopping the floor with them. What does that have anything to do with this thread?
I think they have a pretty good chance at it. I think them losing Garrison hurt there chances some. But they still have a way above average outside game. As for the statement about P-burg mopping the floor with them. What does that have anything to do with this thread? P-burg needs to be more worried about getting out of the district before they even worry about the regionals. It would be a long time down the road before P-burg would have a chance of mopping the floor with them in the tourney
Yeah JBS hasprobably has the best chance out of any team in there Region. They will make alot of noise.
Why are they having to play without Collins? But as for the fact of whether they have a shot or not, I would definately say that they have definately got a shot. They play hard, shoot they ball well, and dont fold under pressure. They wont only have a shot this year, but they will be a major threat in the 14th for the next 3-4 years.
david could take em
I think they can win their district and make the regionals.I do not think they will go to the sweet 16.There are to many experienced teams to contend with, But you just never know what might happen!!!
Jbs is a very talented team and fun 2 watch...The Jbs and Owsley game was one of the best 14th region games I have seen played
That it was! One of Owsley's unheard of players, Dustin Wilson,made an awesome lay up and converted it to a three point play in order to pull ahead of the Crusaders and then to end the game 6' 3" Josh Reed blocked Collins. On the other hand, I think that if Owsley hadnt have beaten JBS out of the tourney they could have pulled away with the championship.
If you would have asked me last week i would have said that jbs is going all the way.... but now without there big man i dont think that they will get past the 2nd round of the region. jbs was killing teams to start the season and slowly as the season went on games started getting closer and closer. and now without garrison in there no one can stop the inside game for jbs.
No...
No they do not have a chance
"Patriot Fan" Wrote:No they do not have a chance
JBS has a better chance than you do. Even without Collins.:thumb:
yea i say they do got a shot..... JUST ABOUT THE HOW THEM ARE HOLD BACKS... STEPP IS LIKE 17 AN ONLY IN 10TH AND COX SHOULD BE GETTING CLOSE TO 16 AN HE IS ONLY IN THE 8TH GRADE U TELL ME Y THEY SHOULDNT WIN ANYONE DISAGREE?????
I would say that any team that makes it to the Regional Tourny has a shot at the Sweet 16 in the 14 Region.
"Big_John15" Wrote:yea i say they do got a shot..... JUST ABOUT THE HOW THEM ARE HOLD BACKS... STEPP IS LIKE 17 AN ONLY IN 10TH AND COX SHOULD BE GETTING CLOSE TO 16 AN HE IS ONLY IN THE 8TH GRADE U TELL ME Y THEY SHOULDNT WIN ANYONE DISAGREE?????
Just a question, are you as dumb as you sound?
If Stepp and Cox play big then JBS will have a shot. I think the 14th is just like the 15th. It is whoever is playing the best on that night.