Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ultimate Warrior Calls Out Hulk Hogan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former WWE Champion Ultimate Warrior posted a video this evening calling out Hulk Hogan for censoring fans on Twitter. Some of his followers informed him that they were blocked by Hogan on the micro-blogging site for voicing their opinion. Warrior said,

“Hey Terry! Rumor has it that the Warriors trying to get into your social networking party over there are being shut out. What’s up with that, brotha?! And to think you used to be such the party animal. I mean what’s wrong, you don’t have the guts for the game anymore now that the playing field is level? That’s ashame. I was hoping to come through the front door, get a hug, one of those womanly handshakes. That’s okay, man. Me and the Warriors, we’re going to make our way through the wall! Hahahahahahaha!”
Hulk Hogan Asks Fans To Pray For Ultimate Warrior

The ongoing saga between the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan continues.

Following The Ultimate Warrior’s recent remarks that he’s going to expose Hulk Hogan for what he truly is, Hogan asks people to pray for Warrior:

“It’s awesome how such grateful positive people live in abundance and how they always try to help and pray for the lost negative people. his claim to fame was our match at WM,if he didn’t have that I’m not sure what he’s done.he’s just trying to keep his deal alive. only pray for him, just hope he stops attracting so much hate into his life. like attracts like.”
Odd.