Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 61 Breathitt 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ashley Howard hits game winner as buzzer went off
Congrats close game...
Very physical contest. Entertaining game. Magoffin got off to a slow start down 12-2 with 4 minutes left in the first. Bad news for the rest of the 15th reigion teams. Michaela Howard and Ashley Hall made there return tonight and they looked good. Michaela look good on offense and Ashley Hall played an excellent defensive game. Congrats on your buzzer beater Ashley Jade and Brittany Manns played a great second half. CONGRATS TO COACH MILLER FOR NOT GETTING THROWN OUT AND TO THE LADY HORNETS FOR KEEPING THEIR COOL AND WINNING ANOTHER.....GREAT JOB GIRLS....
Good win Lady Hornets! Breathitt is a very physical team.
Congrats girls it hard to play a 5 on 7 game. Very rude comments from breathitt to our players, Coach Miller and Ashley Hall had technicals and #22 of Breathitt had a technical, I'm not for sure which girl it was but from brethitt county punched #23 Ashley Jade right in the back and unbelievley a T was called, and as coaches and players were shaking hands the woman coach from Breathitt co. tells Coach Pup Miller "Up your ass"
Congrats Magoffin!
Good win MC
congrats
sounds like a good game
Congrats MC glad M.howard and A. hall are back!
A lot closer than I expected.
good win hornets.......
Can't wait to watch the tape of this one.... congrats MC
Nice win for the Lady Hornets.

Welcome Back Michaela Howard and Ashley Hall

Brittany Manns led the Lady Hornets with 19; Ashley Jade Howard 15; Michaela Howard 15; Calloray Howard 10

Way to take care of business Lady Hornets
Congrats MC. Glad YOU R BACK MICHAELA! I LOVE WATCHING YOU. WELL I JUST LOVE YOU! ALOT!
GOOD win MC.
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:Congrats girls it hard to play a 5 on 7 game. Very rude comments from breathitt to our players, Coach Miller and Ashley Hall had technicals and #22 of Breathitt had a technical, I'm not for sure which girl it was but from brethitt county punched #23 Ashley Jade right in the back and unbelievley a T was called, and as coaches and players were shaking hands the woman coach from Breathitt co. tells Coach Pup Miller "Up your ass"
Did you here any of this first hand? I am not saying that this did not happen, but we should be careful not to slander anyone just because we are upset that our team is not what we thought they were.Confusederved:
thats really what she said I heard this from coach miller his self
"Enigma" Wrote:Did you here any of this first hand? I am not saying that this did not happen, but we should be careful not to slander anyone just because we are upset that our team is not what we thought they were.Confusederved:
she said it and what do you mean not what they think they are they beat breathitt twice this year Confusederved:
"Enigma" Wrote:Did you here any of this first hand? I am not saying that this did not happen, but we should be careful not to slander anyone just because we are upset that our team is not what we thought they were.Confusederved:
and about our team not being who we thought they were, who won and who lost uhh MC, prob. would have been by more but bad refs and we still pulled out the win?

Who Got Served? Confusederved:

The Breathitt Co. Coach did say it; get over it; the fact is the Lady Hornets didn't lay down and they came out with the win
"smoothie" Wrote:The Breathitt Co. Coach did say it; get over it; the fact is the Lady Hornets didn't lay down and they came out with the win
I am over it, it is just high school basketball after all, but there are two sides to every story and I am sure that Magoffin's coach is playing the victim role here without the Breathitt coach being able to tell her side of the story. You get over yourself because I have the same right to say what I have to say as you do, so "...Know your role...." Just kidding......I wish the Lady Hornets the best of luck throughout the rest of the season, I just do not think it is right that someone be accused of saying something and they not have the opportunity to take up for themselves and get the "whole" story out there.
"The Fan" Wrote:she said it and what do you mean not what they think they are they beat breathitt twice this year Confusederved:
Breathitt is an average team and the fact that The Lady Hornets did not handle them easier than this shows that they are just above average, that is what I meant.
For one thing Magoffin is above average. They were a little rusty seeing how they had 20+ days off and they played the night before that salyersville grade school could have beaten (no offense to allen central know they had a few girls quit). Plus Michaela Howard and Ashley Hall hadn't even practriced in over 2 weeks. So you can think what you want but the lady hornets are way better then average.
Nice post coacher