Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everyone that could please pray for my cousin Ashley, she was hit by a car and drug 3 feet. she has a broken back, her pelvis is broken in 2 places and her face is tore up.

Thanks!
My prayers are to this lady and her family during this time.

Heavenly Father, when devastating events occur we often ask ourselves why. Lord, there are not many questions in life that we have the answers to but God we know without a shadow of a doubt that you will comfort the weary and be near to us in our time of need. Lord, we never want to put you in a box, because your power is unlimited, and we believe with faith that your grace, mercy, love and healing will come to Ashley, but above all we ask for your perfect Will to be done. In Jesus name, Amen.
Praying all goes well with her recovery and prayers as well for all of the family!
Prayers are with her man.
she was actually dragged 30 feet. I got 3 and 30 mixed up. the lower part of her back is broke, her pelvis is broke in 2 places
you've got em brother...where did this happen?
This is awful, praying for her.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:you've got em brother...where did this happen?

some where in Cincinnati. she's at the University of Cincinnati hospital
it's not as bad as the doctors thought it was. her back maybe just cracked instead of broke. her pelvis is broke in 2 places. she's back home here in Kentucky at her mom's house. she has to use crutches.
You got mine bro..
Praise the Lord for the update!