Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why did Alex Williams leave the team at Letcher Central??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has been on of the top players in the 14th for a while now, I was suprised when I heard that he and another player left the team at LC, anyone know the reason behind this.
Heard he just didn't love the game anymore. But L.C.C. is rolling right now and has played there best ball of the season!
Wish the team luck he was pretty good.........
Yes he was!
Wow...LCC is playin good ball right now but losing Williams will hurt them come tourament time he was a great player
now..i'd like to see a belfry game with them... =P
they are better without him. Now everybody else gets to shoot the ball every once in awhile.
"JumpShotKing21" Wrote:Wow...LCC is playin good ball right now but losing Williams will hurt them come tourament time he was a great player

I agree Williams was a great player and I also believe that it will hurt them come tourney time. Everybody right now is like they don't need him but I have a feelin that they will soon find out they do. Rolleyes
They will miss him. I was impressed with him last year when I saw him play in the regional tournament.
I had heard that he and the coach didn't agree on a few things, but I don't know if that's why he quit the team. Lots of kids don't agree with every decision their coach makes, but they don't always quit the team.