Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 10 - Hazard 9 (14th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Estill

Thursday - Powell vs. LCC 8:00 pm
a lot of runs scored last 2 innings. 2-0 Hazard going into the 6th and the Final LCC 10-9. WOW
I think this is a mild upset. Congrats LCC.
Both teams looked terrible. Neither deserved to win this one.
Talked to a couple of guys on Powell's and Knott's coaching staff and
they were scratching their head and some of the decision making going on during the game. They said both teams played bad but it was 2-0 in the 6th innings. Hazard had no leadership to pull or keep them together.
Congrats LCC!
Congrats Cougars and good luck next game. You guys could be clicking at the right time.
Wow, didn't see that one coming. Congrats to Coach Dean and the kids. GO COUGARS!!!!
Coach Dean told me at the beginning of the season that this was a young team, but they pulled it out. Going to be a total team effort to get past the pirates, but I know they can do it.
Rollitover Wrote:Talked to a couple of guys on Powell's and Knott's coaching staff and
they were scratching their head and some of the decision making going on during the game. They said both teams played bad but it was 2-0 in the 6th innings. Hazard had no leadership to pull or keep them together.

I am pretty sure 1 of these coaching staffs wasn't around when this game was going on...
Congrats LCC, kinda saw this one coming, they played Knott well in the District finals.