Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: knott county
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who will be the starters for kcc this year???
"Big_John15" Wrote:who will be the starters for kcc this year???

Not very sure? I'll take a guess, though.

T. Smith - LHP, OF
C. Hall - 1st, RHP
D. Rose - 2nd, OF
E. Potter - SS, RHP
R. Hall - 3rd
J. Hall - OF
Z, Gibson - OF, RHP
D. Shepard - OF
B. Smith - C, SS
D. Rose? when did this kid start playing 2nd? and how good is this young fellow. How good will T. Smith be this year. I watched a couple of summer ball games and noticed his arm has gotten a little stronger. KCC should be a top team to beat in the 14th this year from what i have heard.
Nobody knows who the starting line-up will be this year, but I heard that they have a lot of more players that played couple years ago is coming back out and from what I heard the boys are real good baseball players. So KCC is getting some more weapons
I've heard the same thing for three years. Some more are coming out, but in the end, they don't. They do need more weapons. They have 3-4 very strong players and 3 more that are almost there.
Well from what i have heard they are real serious about it this year, and are going to stay with the team. Let's just wait and see..
"Patriot Fan" Wrote:Well from what i have heard they are real serious about it this year, and are going to stay with the team. Let's just wait and see..

:thumb:
"Patriot Fan" Wrote:Well from what i have heard they are real serious about it this year, and are going to stay with the team. Let's just wait and see..

:rock: :omg: :blabbermo :thumb: :dump:
D.Rose is an OF.. but i have seen him play 2nd over the summer so it untelling where he will be at this year...
i heard that bo mosley was a good baseball player his position is catcher i herad the kid can play
I beileve that if everybody sticks with it, the Patriots will look like this come tournament time.

Pitchers- Troy Smith, Zack Gibson, Caleb Hall, Adam Dials, Evan Potter, Michael Lindon

C- Beau Mosley, Brandon Smith- I believe these two will split most of the time behind the plate.
1B- Caleb Hall
2B- Evan Potter, Danny Rose, Kenny Short, Cory Ritchie
SS- Brandon Smith, Evan Potter, Zack Gibson, Michael Lindon
3B- Ryan Hall, Adam Dials
OF- Josh Hall, Troy Smith, Devin Shepherd, Danny Rose

Knott County has many options with many players play 2 or more postions, So it's really hard the determine what their line-up will look like this year, but they got many talented players just wait and see.