Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central defeats Jenkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure of the score yet but just seen on facebook that Perry Central has knocked of Jenkins. So it looks like there will be 2 new Regional Champions in both Baseball and Softball
Are you serious?
^ yessir. Seen it on facebook
I'm shocked by this. I thought that Jenkins would win with it being at Jenkins and them being the Heavy Favorite to take Region again this year
PCC - 2
Jenkins - 1

Stambaugh 8K's
Back 5K's
^ Thanks
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm shocked by this. I thought that Jenkins would win with it being at Jenkins and them being the Heavy Favorite to take Region again this year

I agree
Benchwarmer Wrote:I agree

I'm not being bias or anything but I believe the only team that will win Region now is Estill. there hot and I believe the only team that can beat them is Powell but I look for Coach Beard and the Lady Engineers to bring back another Region Title this year
Letcher County Central defeated Estill County easily and Jenkins took down letcher central 3 out of 3 times played this year so strikeout King you will have to say Jenkins finishes ahead of Estill county!!!!!!!!
^ I know Jenkins finishes ahead of Estill.

I will give props tho. No one expected PCC to beat Jenkins, Powell to beat Breathitt and LCC to beat Estill. Congrats and Best of Luck to all the teams during Region Play. Wish everyone that got eliminated today the very best on next season