Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2)Duke 97 Florida State 96 -- OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thorton for FSU had 37 points, 14 rebounds and 5 assists.. Redick with 36 points for Duke
Duke been playing some tight games lately. But finding a way to win.
Congrats to Duke, another nice game by Redick..Sheldon Williams should have been thrown out
I think duke is overated big time......this makes the 2nd time thie year they have almost lost at durham.....Maybe they would loose some more if they wouldnt play more than half of there games at cameron indoor.......shew i just hate duke....
"former_raider80" Wrote:I think duke is overated big time......this makes the 2nd time thie year they have almost lost at durham.....Maybe they would loose some more if they wouldnt play more than half of there games at cameron indoor.......shew i just hate duke....
I agree, its like the media is all wrapped up on Duke when other teams like Seton Hall and George Washington deserve some attention.:coach:
Congrats Duke on pulling out the close one. Didn't get to catch this game as I don't have FSN.
Only reason why they won was because they did;t call the foul at the end of the game when galloway was driving simple as that....
its at Durham, dude, what do you expect? a fair game? lol thats funny
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:Only reason why they won was because they did;t call the foul at the end of the game when galloway was driving simple as that....
Congrats Duke
Congrats duke....there are a little overated i think......