Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats to Collins' Caterina Karas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the school's first year, Caterina Karas has won 3 state titles for her school. This fall she won a Cross Country State Championship and in the AA Track Meet on Thursday she won two more by winning the 3,200, the 1,600 and was runner-up by 1 second in the 800. Congrats to Caterina and all the other athletes that participated on Thursday.
Watched all four of the races you mentioned. That gal is a special runner. Congrats to her.
Blue_Blinker Wrote:Watched all four of the races you mentioned. That gal is a special runner. Congrats to her.

She is a special runner, very fun to watch. I too have watched all four of the races and my daughter had a front row seat for the aboved mentioned races since she finished right behind her in all the races.
Karas and my daughter both have younger sisters who will both be very good runners to watch over the years to come. Karas sister might even be the better runner than her sister one day.