Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Graves County vs. Estill County?!?! (Girls Soccer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Girls Soccer

Aug. 15, 11 Graves County vs. Estill County 6:00 pm

via Maxpreps

Is this a tournament game?
I'm assuming this is actually gonna happen, it's been posted on KHSAA

3 Balls, 2 Strikes

I believe this could be in a Tournament. I don't know why a Team would travel 5 - 6 hours away just to play a 2-hour soccer game especially on a school night but I've seen crazier things happen
Whats Estills boys team gonna look like this year..I know they have a couple of good young players:1:
awsumbill_68 Wrote:Whats Estills boys team gonna look like this year..I know they have a couple of good young players:1:

I actually don't know. I'm assuming about the same as it has been 8-12 Win Range.

This is the Schedule so far:

Aug. 16 Bath County 6:00 pm

Aug. 22 Rowan County 7:30 pm

Sep. 6 Jackson City 7:30 pm

Sep. 20 @ Madison Southern 6:00 pm

Sep. 29 @ Montgomery County 7:30 pm

Oct. 4 Garrard County 8:00 pm

Oct. 6 @ Jackson City 6:00 pm

When the Full Schedule comes out I'll be sure to post..

it looks like the girls will indeed be playing Graves County here at home (Game is posted on KHSAA, Maxpreps and Highschoolsports.net)
This will not be the only long trip Graves County Makes this year. According to Maxpreps they will be traveling to Winchester to play George Rogers Clark on Sep. 12
awsumbill_68 Wrote:Whats Estills boys team gonna look like this year..I know they have a couple of good young players:1:

The Boys Team has a few new teams on the schedule. Johnson Central, George Rogers Clark and Garrard County
Game has been taken off the schedule