Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former Cardinal disses Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There’s nothing better than listening to someone bash the University of Louisville. Well, unless it’s a former University of Louisville basketball player. It certainly doesn’t get better than that. Anthony Wireman of AllKyHoops.com interviewed former Card Brandon Bender this afternoon and Bender delivered some awesome anti-Louisville quotes:
——————-
“Louisville fans want to be Kentucky fans so bad and I wish I would have went to Kentucky coming out of high school”
“Rick was a good coach 10 years ago but he needs to surrender to Calipari because Kentucky owns the state”
“I’m going to talk about his relationship with his mistress Pat Forde”
“Looneyville fans want to be UK fans so bad…”
“U of L will never come close. They’re getting their a**es kicked in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.”
(via @awireman)
——————-
Bender will tell “the whole Pitino story” tomorrow night on 740 The Game radio in Orlando. I don’t know how serious we can take this guy, but he’ll be fun to listen to if he’s bashing Louisville. Just don’t trust anything he says.
:blabbermoBender was a head case ,thats why Louisville droped him.
Awesome. To bad he couldn't have made the UK roster.
I hate Louisville, but Brandon Bender is an absolute joke.