Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Perry: Updates (54th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard vs Perry Cental: 1st round of 54th District Tournament @ buckhorn....

I'll post updates from the game!

Game starts 7:30pm....
Perry 1-0.... Top 3rd
what's the score now ekff?
Game got called storming!!!
what inning/score?
So when is the game rescheduled? And I guess it will start back at the score and inning it was when the storm came?
whats the latest score before it was called off
Called after 2 1/2

PCC 1-0
Looks like this one could be interesting, it would be a big upset if Perry hangs on for the win
Sorry couldn't get back to anyone, hard to get service in buckhorn
Sorry I had the wrong inning. KHSAA 54th District Tournament Bracket update said suspended in 4th inning but obvioulsy they printed that in error.
bulldog149 Wrote:So when is the game rescheduled? And I guess it will start back at the score and inning it was when the storm came?

That is what they will do. We had the same situation this season with a District Seeded game. We started off, where we left off the day prior. :Thumbs:
Is it true that Hazard's pitcher won't be able to pitch since he pitched 3 innings before the game was called?
3. If a game has to be suspended, it must be picked up at the point of interruption. Remember that pitching limitations are in effect. That is if the pitcher had passed the inning limitations he would be ineligible to pitch in the remainder of game when it is picked up.
Well, he could have pitched the whole game if it hadn't started storming so he can continue pitching tonight?
^No, Like I said. We had a simular situation and had to change pitchers the next day.
It will be hard to finish this game this week, Storms all week....
The game has been pushed to Wednesday....
^ It's clear here, sunny, not a cloud in site
Hazard 8 - Perry 2......6th
When are the finals to be played in the 54th district now? It was scheduled Thursday originally. It looks like we may have strong storms tomorrow night according to weather forecast I saw.