Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 63 Moore 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Cheerlead Final
Was this the second game or their first game down there?
Congrats Lady Tigers!!
Good Job Lady Tigers!
Way to go Jarrell & Co. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you..... :wenumber1
Hey Lady Tigers... way to go!!! Do you realize you now have gone the furthest of any 15th region class "A" girls team? WAH-HOO!!!!!!!!! It's all about the Girls baby!!!!
Way to go girls!!!! I'll be down that way to watch you all tomorrow...you're making all of Paintsville proud!!!
Congrats, Lady Tigers!!! Very impressive. Now...Go and win state and bring it back to East KY!!!!
"Waterbug5" Wrote:Was this the second game or their first game down there?

This was their 2nd game. They are now in the Semi-Finals.

Way to go Tigers!!!!! Good Luck in the next one!
Congrats Paintsville!! Good Luck in your next game!
Congrats to coach Baldwin and the Lady Tigers. Way to represent the 15th.
FINAL 4 BABY, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to leave right now, I'll post stats later. Kendra Carroll had 23 and Chelsee Jarrell had 19.

The Lady Tigers didn't play well at all. We were surprised they pulled it out. But, they are finding ways to win.

First 15th region team to win 2 at the All A State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Ladies!!!! I'm glad that I could be down here to celebrate with you all! Now we just have to focus on tomorrow and play hard. AWESOME job girls! :Cheerlead
congrats
Congrats Paintsville, way to make the 15th region proud, good luck the rest of the way...
Go Lady Tigers
Go Lady Tigers
congrats and good luck
wow thats very impressive bring home that title!
Awesome Baby!!!

:dance: :wenumber1 :dance:
Good Job Lady Tigers
Good job lady tigers!!Great job at representing yourselves for the first time I believe they will remember and be looking for you all next year.
Way to go!!!!