Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KHSAA Sweet 16 Pairings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16th vs 1st

13th vs 5th

15th vs 7th

8th vs 2nd

4th vs 10th

3rd vs 9th

14th vs 11th

12th vs 6th
Figures the 15th would get a tough draw....
15th drew the 7th? Looks like another game and out for the 15th region again....
"alfus21" Wrote:Figures the 15th would get a tough draw....

Yea, it seems like the last few years the 15th has kept a horrible draw....
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Yea, it seems like the last few years the 15th has kept a horrible draw....

Two years ago East Ridge got a good draw, but just didn't take advantage of it
I wouldn't say a good draw, but it was decent..I had no idea Caverna had that good of a record, but that was the best draw over the last 4 years, and thats sad...
The 14th got the worst possible draw. Scott County is the favorite....then there's LexCath, Bryan Station, Lafayette, Henry Clay, Tates Creek, Madison Central (who has defeated South Laurel)....Any of these teams are WAY too much for any 14th region team. The game could get completely out of hand pretty quickly, and then get ugly.:omg: :giveup:
who are some of the top teams out of the 7th region.
"Batpuff" Wrote:who are some of the top teams out of the 7th region.

The top teams seem to be: Eastern, J-Town, St. X, Fern Creek, Male.
That's based on their region records anyways

The Litkenhous ratings has Male, J-Town, Fern Creek as the tops in the 7th.

Here is a link to the LIT ratings released earlier this week.
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...4556147642
One and done again for the 15th.
looks like belfry vs. david 1st round lol
wow thats a really terrible draw for the 14th....
Yepp the 15th will be gone once more. But think just making it to the State is a win in itself for any team in the 15th unlike these big schools who are expected to make it and win. So good luck to all the teams from the 15th and I will be there watching!
The teams from the 15th always get bad draws it seems like....
"DOC" Wrote:The 14th got the worst possible draw. Scott County is the favorite....then there's LexCath, Bryan Station, Lafayette, Henry Clay, Tates Creek, Madison Central (who has defeated South Laurel)....Any of these teams are WAY too much for any 14th region team. The game could get completely out of hand pretty quickly, and then get ugly.:omg: :giveup:
Wow thats a terrible draw for the 14th im hopin it dont get to ugly for the team that wins the 14th....Go Luck to whoever wins this Region!!!!
the 13th vs. 5th

Wow what a 1st round game this will be

a possible SL vs. John Hardin matchup, with two of the top Mr. basketball canidates(Allen-SL, and Stallworth-JH), I predict the winner of this 1st round game will take home the state championship, a tough draw for defending state champ SL(if they repeate)....E-Town also resides in the 5th..should be a good game reguardless.
:beer: :watch:
Tough draw for the 15th but from what I've seen the state as a whole is pretty even. If the 15th team comes out and plays harder than the 7th representative they will have a good chance. There are no dominant temas or players in the state this year so effort and a little luck could go a long way.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:15th drew the 7th? Looks like another game and out for the 15th region again....

Thats what i was thinking........
man o' man. Talk about tough for the mountains again( whats new?)
the 15th cant beat the middle 5 of the 7th( wont be close).ballard, eastern, male will totally have way too much( 25 points or better too much).
the 14th, well the no.1 ranked team in the state will show you why their no.1.
the 16th, lookin at marshall, graves, or tighlman, any of the 3 will beat the best from the 16th by at least 10 or more(could be worse).
South laurel got a tough draw as well, Etown is an equal and has a more than better chance to knock off the defending champs.i look for the 13th,14th,15th and 16th to all go down in the 1st round,yes i did say the 13th too.
why does the 15th always get such a bad draw
"DOC" Wrote:The 14th got the worst possible draw. Scott County is the favorite....then there's LexCath, Bryan Station, Lafayette, Henry Clay, Tates Creek, Madison Central (who has defeated South Laurel)....Any of these teams are WAY too much for any 14th region team. The game could get completely out of hand pretty quickly, and then get ugly.:omg: :giveup:
Its tough luck for the 14th region...
yeah the 14th really scored a cupcake there, didnt they? That sucks.
Guys
I thought the purpose of making it was to win the whole thing
Your defeatest attitude is killing me
you have to beat who ever is against you.
How about playing and not just crapping your pants because you made it.
If you thnink you will get drilled then brother I hope you are!!
The 15th has a rough draw to with the Louisville region.......
"JumpShotKing21" Wrote:Wow thats a terrible draw for the 14th im hopin it dont get to ugly for the team that wins the 14th....Go Luck to whoever wins this Region!!!!

I'm guessing it'll be a short outing for the 14th. PCC vs. Henry Clay maybe?
What luck maybe there will be some big upsets in the 7th region