Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you think is the best Free Throw shooter in the 14th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Free throws can win it or lose it for you in a game. Whether the teams are playing well or not, there are always fouls, and always free throws that and bring you ahead, or put you behind. So...who do you think is the best free throw shooter in the 14th? Confusedhh:
Jess Murrel is an excellent free throw shooter...she just needs to make her way to the line more.
"twinhoops44" Wrote:Jess Murrel is an excellent free throw shooter...she just needs to make her way to the line more.

Where is she from? There is quiet a few girls on KCC's team this year that can shoot free throws really good they just never get tothe line. A team that i seen play that was horrible at free throws was Owsley but they will improve eventually.
heather dean
Jess Murrell is from owsley county and she is an awesome player and really good free throw shooter
Whitney Bowling is an awsome free throw shooter..but all of the Lee Co. girls has improved on their free throws in my opinion

I agree that Jess Murrell can shoot free throws well also
I'm going to go with what everyone else is saying. Mainly because thats my opinion as well. She gets to the line alot and makes use of her attempts.
"pete rose" Wrote:heather dean

14th region plz