Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When the game is close...who takes it over?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You will play in a game neck to neck the whole way. When it's down to the last 10 seconds, who takes the shot? Who is ready to take it in and win the game for the whole team?
I think that on Owsley County's Varsity Team...Kendra Combs. Did anyone else see the JBC game? Last few seconds to go, Kendra takes it in with full force, pulling the win. I think that when it comes down to it, she has the will and motivation to move it in there and take the win! :Cheerlead Go Kendra!!!
I would probably take Morgan Burton she is a pure shooter.
Brittani Slone from Hazard
Ashley Jade Howard of Magoffin County. She has the ability to take over a game. :worthy: (We're not worthy)
i think its whoever is brave enough to take the shot.I agree with short_owl Kendra Combs took full control and took her shot. Go Kendra:Cheerlead
Jayme Gilbert. She is by far the best player I have seen all year. She is strong enough to post and quick enough to score off the dribble. She is amazing.
"short_owl24" Wrote:I think that on Owsley County's Varsity Team...Kendra Combs. Did anyone else see the JBC game? Last few seconds to go, Kendra takes it in with full force, pulling the win. I think that when it comes down to it, she has the will and motivation to move it in there and take the win! :Cheerlead Go Kendra!!!

I agree 100% For the last few second it was the Kendra Combs Show!:Clap:
Ashley Jade Howard of Magoffin County proved this thread tonight as they faced breathitt county and at the last .7 second she through it up and was 62 - 59. Thats not the first time shes done it and prob. wont be the last.....!!!
Ashley Howard from MC, she is clutch.
I was at the JBC game and Kendra Combs showed great cmoposure and skill in the last eight seconds or so. She proved that she is a true clutch player an has the motivation/determination to be a great ball player.
"FeAtHeRpIcKeR" Wrote:I was at the JBC game and Kendra Combs showed great cmoposure and skill in the last eight seconds or so. She proved that she is a true clutch player an has the motivation/determination to be a great ball player.
I agree Picker!:rock: