Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is ready for some College Football?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is ready??

I love waking up on a Sat to College Gameday, and than getting ready for a long day of Football!

Nothing like football in the SEC! Hurry up Sept!
Oh I agree and can't wait either. Don't LSU and Oregon play week one?
^ Yes! - Sep. 3rd Oregon (@ Cowboys Stadium, Dallas Texas) Cowboys Classic 7:30 pm - ABC
God, I cannot wait.

Let's go Cats Smile
I am ready for football, regardless of the level.
I believe Georgia and Boise St play early in the year too.
This guy right here is!!!! I LOVE football whether it be pee-wee, high school, college, or pros. I love it all.
MisterPerfect Wrote:This guy right here is!!!! I LOVE football whether it be pee-wee, high school, college, or pros. I love it all.

:Thumbs: :rockon:
MisterPerfect Wrote:This guy right here is!!!! I LOVE football whether it be pee-wee, high school, college, or pros. I love it all.

:Thumbs: I'm the same way.
Can't wait! Football season needs to hurry up and get here, then my weekends will be perfect! High School Football on Friday, College Football on Saturday, and Pro Football on Sunday!!!
I love it, but I can wait
Stardust Wrote:I love it, but I can wait

Of course, that is what all Senior Citizens say. Big Grin
Anyone, think the SEC can bring home another title? LSU, Bama, or maybe South Carolina .SC is going to be tough they return a lot. (Garica, Littamore, Jefferys) but can they finish down the strech of the season, they seem to struggle in the season finale to Clemson each year and they are just 1-4 under the Ol ball coach in bowl games.
MVP2 Wrote:Anyone, think the SEC can bring home another title? LSU, Bama, or maybe South Carolina .SC is going to be tough they return a lot. (Garica, Littamore, Jefferys) but can they finish down the strech of the season, they seem to struggle in the season finale to Clemson each year and they are just 1-4 under the Ol ball coach in bowl games.

Garcia is suspended indefinitely. Now how long that last who knows, but according to Spurrier he wont be back this year. These two just seem to not get along.
I would have to go with LSU or Bama and i wouldnt be surprised to see Tenn win the east this year.
MVP2 Wrote:Anyone, think the SEC can bring home another title? LSU, Bama, or maybe South Carolina .SC is going to be tough they return a lot. (Garica, Littamore, Jefferys) but can they finish down the strech of the season, they seem to struggle in the season finale to Clemson each year and they are just 1-4 under the Ol ball coach in bowl games.

I believe this is the year the championship streak ends for the SEC. I just don't believe there's that dominate team this year that can go undefeated in the conference this year. LSU will be the best team, but I don't trust Les Miles. The guy loses to teams with inferior talent to often. IMO this year Oregon or Oklahoma will win it.
:Thumbs:
leecoukfan Wrote:Can't wait! Football season needs to hurry up and get here, then my weekends will be perfect! High School Football on Friday, College Football on Saturday, and Pro Football on Sunday!!!
I AGREE BUT LETS HOPE THERE IS PRO FOOTBALL SO MY PATS CAN WIN THE SUPER BOWL:1:

I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF KENTUCKY HAS A GREAT SEASON THIS YEAR BECAUSE I THINK MORGAN NEWTON IS A BETTER QB THAN MIKE HARTLINE WAS! BUT THATS MO.
Gold&Garnet Baby!!!!

[YOUTUBE="GOLD & GARNET"]z_27f3BeqK0[/YOUTUBE]
Its almost time!
Friday - Cheering for the Bulldogs
Saturday - Cheering for the Irish
Sunday - Football all day but Cheering for the Colts
Monday - Best thing on T.V. (Monday night football)

Tuesday-Thursday - Running my Fantasy Football league....

My Wife hates Football season.
This guy right here is!!!
I'm another one who can't wait for football too on any level and I am an senior citizen.lol
I plan on being in Morgantown on Sunday, Sept 4 to watch the debut of HolgaMania run wild on the Floundering Herdiot's of Moo Tech.
Funny story. I got asked to choose between going to a UK football game or a Bengals football game. Let's just say I'm going to watch Kentucky from about the 40 yard line.

Can't wait!