Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Reds 7 - Cubs 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Reds didn't beat the Cubs, The Cubs beat them self's by Errors.

Cubs had 4 Errors allowing 5 Runs to score.

2 Errors in the 4th allowing 3 Runs to score

1 Throwing Error by K. Wood allowing 2 More Runs to Score in the 8th

MIKE QUADE NEEDS TO BE FIRED CAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING HE COULDN'T COACH AN ELEMENTARY TEAM AND SUKUDOME NEEDS TO BE TRADED OR RELEASED CAUSE HE JUST PLAIN SUCKS!
"AND THIS ONE BELONGS TO THE REDS!"

I wouldn't blame the manager for the loss. Not his fault his pitchers can't throw if from first to home or home to third.

The kid from Cincy, Anthony Campana, that plays for the Cubs that made his MLB debut tonight. He looked promising. With a run scored and a RBI double to give the Cubs a two run lead.
^ he does. That would have a been a single for most hitters

I don't like Quade he just doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Yes it wasn't his fault that there was errors, but I just don't like him and I believe the Cubs rushed into hiring a manager
^ I will say that I don't agree with his philosophy on bunting. He will not bunt till the later innings in games. He proved that tonight.
^ I will say. I don't care if we only make 1 move this season, I hope it's to trade Sukudome, he sucks badly
The problem with the Cubs is they can get on base no problem, they just can't hit with RISP...its a big problem.
J-Rod Wrote:The problem with the Cubs is they can get on base no problem, they just can't hit with RISP...its a big problem.

Yep and Errors doesn't help either. if they didn't have those errors they would have took a 5-2 lead into the bottom of the 9th and possibly won the game but errors is what costed us tonight. 2 Errors in the 4th allowing 3 Runs to score, then in the 8th a throwing error allowing 2 more runs to score. simply pathetic. But there's more games left to play.
Mike Quade shouldn't go anywhere, he's just 40 games into his career.

The problems are:

Cubs shouldn't have let Derrick Lee go, I know he's old but he's still better then Cena.

Fukudome, and Zambrano has got to go. Too much money for OK players.

Robert Whitenack needs to be called up.

More Sean Marshall, and Less Kerry Wood.
The Red's stix are hot right now, on a 5 game winning streak and during that they have score 36 runs. Pirates come to town tonight for a 2 game series.
This win seems like forever ago