Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Regional Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since it is almost post season time, who are your predictions to make each regional tournament and win each region?

My predictions to make the 6th Region:

21st: Pleasure Ridge Park and Holy Cross
22nd: Evangel Christian and Doss
23rd: Butler and Presentation
24th: Bullitt East and Bullitt Central

My predictions to make the 7th Region:

25th: Mercy and Male
26th: Assumption and Fern Creek
27th: Ballard and Sacred Heart
28th: Eastern and Christian Academy

My predictions to make the 8th Region:

29th: Oldham County and South Oldham
30th: Collins and Spencer County
31st: Henry County and Gallatin County
32nd: Grant County and Walton-Verona

My predictions to win each region:

1st: Reidland
2nd: Christian County
3rd: Owensboro Catholic
4th: Allen County-Scottsville
5th: Central Hardin
6th: Pleasure Ridge Park
7th: Mercy
8th: Oldham County
9th: Ryle
10th: George Rogers Clark
11th: Franklin County
12th: Somerset
13th: North Laurel
14th: Estill County
15th: Lawrence County
16th: Ashland Blazer
14th is so hard. Estill County is playing better then anyone else in Region Right Now. they've won 8 of the last 10 and have beaten some of the State's Best Teams in Somerset, East Ridge, Louisville Holy Cross, Madison Southern. Estill County and Jenkins are tied with 18 games won apiece. Jenkins (18-10), Estill County (18-12). Jenkins has won 3 more Region Games then Estill. My Guess is it will be another Estill vs. Jenkins Final with it going either way. Jenkins always comes ready to play but so does Estill and this is the youngest team that Coach Beard of Estill has ever fielded a team this young. But you can't count out any of the other teams. Estill still has a tough task to end the Regular season by playing East Jessamine, Louisville Male (Ranked 7th), Southwester and Districts. Another thing to take into mind is that since Estill came in to 56th District/14th Region back in 2006, Estill only has 2 Region Losses. 1 Coming last year to Jenkins and the other one coming this year a 2-0 loss at Powell County.

Last 10 Games:

Estill County (8-2)

Jenkins (3-7)

Powell County (5-5)

Perry County Central (6-4)

Breathitt County (6-4)
I cant agree with you about the 10th region. I work with one of the coachs and I think she had told me we have beaten Clark every time we have played them we being MontgomeryCo.
Johnson Central and East Ridge (15th Regional Championship) Some Revenge!!!!
CBW57 Wrote:I cant agree with you about the 10th region. I work with one of the coachs and I think she had told me we have beaten Clark every time we have played them we being MontgomeryCo.

I think that it will between Montgomery County and George Rogers Clark. I decided to pick an upset there.
You are correct with Montgomery being the favorite in the 10th. I believe Clark has a good shot at the title if they can get out of the 40th.
Strikeout King Wrote:14th is so hard. Estill County is playing better then anyone else in Region Right Now. they've won 8 of the last 10 and have beaten some of the State's Best Teams in Somerset, East Ridge, Louisville Holy Cross, Madison Southern. Estill County and Jenkins are tied with 18 games won apiece. Jenkins (18-10), Estill County (18-12). Jenkins has won 3 more Region Games then Estill. My Guess is it will be another Estill vs. Jenkins Final with it going either way. Jenkins always comes ready to play but so does Estill and this is the youngest team that Coach Beard of Estill has ever fielded a team this young. But you can't count out any of the other teams. Estill still has a tough task to end the Regular season by playing East Jessamine, Louisville Male (Ranked 7th), Southwester and Districts. Another thing to take into mind is that since Estill came in to 56th District/14th Region back in 2006, Estill only has 2 Region Losses. 1 Coming last year to Jenkins and the other one coming this year a 2-0 loss at Powell County.

Last 10 Games:

Estill County (8-2)

Jenkins (3-7)

Powell County (5-5)

Perry County Central (6-4)

Breathitt County (6-4)

I take that back, coming into tonight's game with East Jessamine, Estill had won 9 of the last 10, Estill County lost to East Jessamine tonight (9-1) so last 10 games they are 8-2