Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Pitchers in Each Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think the top pitchers in each region are?

Here are mine:

2nd - Christian County's Pitcher (Don't remember her name)
3rd - CheyAnne Gaskey - Sr. - Butler County
4th - Kelsi Pardue - Jr. - Allen County-Scottsville
5th - Kasey Estes - Jr. - Green County
7th - JJ Francis - Sr. - Mercy
8th - Leigh Ellen Thomas - 8th - Spencer County
and Taylor McElhinny - Sr. - Oldham County
9th - Haylee Smith - 8th - Ryle
10th - Alicia Miller - Sr. - Bishop Brossart
11th - Tanner Tevis - Sr. - Scott County
16th - Katelyn Miller - Sr. - Ashland Blazer
!5th region-- Kendra Horn from Lawrence and pitcher from johnson central
lcgrad2002 Wrote:!5th region-- Kendra Horn from Lawrence and pitcher from johnson central

I haven't had a chance to see any of the teams from the 15th region this year. Did Kendra pitch for Lawrence County at the state tournament last year? The name sounds familiar.
In the 5th Region, you have to add:
- North Hardin senior Andrea Whelan. Two-time state qualifier. Signed with Lindsey Wilson. More than 330 Ks this season. Leading the youngest team in school history. Two games this season with 19 Ks.

- Central Hardin senior Kristina Krupinski. Has a seventh-place finish at state when she was the main pitcher. Lindsey Wilson signee. Is 20-1 this season and lone loss came FIRST WEEKEND of the year to top-20 Meade County at Meade County.

- I know she's a back-up, but Central Hardin freshman April Pence (six wins) has something on her resume not many people have: She was the winning pitcher against Owensboro Catholic (at OC) AND Greenwood.
cksportsfan Wrote:In the 5th Region, you have to add:
- North Hardin senior Andrea Whelan. Two-time state qualifier. Signed with Lindsey Wilson. More than 330 Ks this season. Leading the youngest team in school history. Two games this season with 19 Ks.

- Central Hardin senior Kristina Krupinski. Has a seventh-place finish at state when she was the main pitcher. Lindsey Wilson signee. Is 20-1 this season and lone loss came FIRST WEEKEND of the year to top-20 Meade County at Meade County.

- I know she's a back-up, but Central Hardin freshman April Pence (six wins) has something on her resume not many people have: She was the winning pitcher against Owensboro Catholic (at OC) AND Greenwood.

The 5th region has some great pitchers. I did not know about April Pence. Those two wins are very impressive, especially for a freshman.
blue1424 Wrote:I haven't had a chance to see any of the teams from the 15th region this year. Did Kendra pitch for Lawrence County at the state tournament last year? The name sounds familiar.

Yes... she pitched part of both games in last year's State Tournament.
15th Region - I gotta go with Sarah Williams of Johnson Central.
OffTheHook Wrote:15th Region - I gotta go with Sarah Williams of Johnson Central.

Williams is the best but I think Lemaster, Mills and Horn are right there behind her.
For the 12th Region, I would go with Paige Gadberry (Somerset) or Lindsey Stephens (Pulaski County).