Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: HHS Vs. Wolfe county
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The double header of Wolfe County and Hazard is coming up, predict who'll win.
Hazard, in what I'll guarantee to be an interesting game on and off the court...
Hazard
hazard by double digits..........they r finally playin good offensive..........other players r finally contributing. Olinger, O'Steen, and Wallace had a breakout game against Lex Cath all scoring double digits. Hicks will always get his, and with those 4 having scoring ability i think the will be hard 2 stop
Hazard will win this in a land slide. I just hope that the refs are paying a little more attention to the calls this game (and the Wolfe Co. fan aren't trying to get the HHS pep section thrown out of the game for thier team support). Go Dawgs!
i already know who will win! HAZARD! well as long as we dont get cheated like last time!!! cant wait til next friday!!
well ppl,HAZARD's gonna dominate this game unless the ref's mess up on their calls again,if they do,im gonna go nuts this time.and i dont care if wolfe county ppl try ta kick us out,i aint gonna move,and i aint gonna stop screamin even if they tell us to shutup,and them wolfe county ppl better not take our side of the court again.im gonna go crazy,coz thts just how we do,GO DAWGS.
yeah all these hazard fans sayin stuff about the refs i think the refs did a good job last time at wolfe i seen one of hazard players get away with walkin 2 or 3 times so dont jus blame it on the refs...Gilbert is gonna be hard to stop
yeah all these hazard fans sayin stuff about the refs i think the refs did a good job last time at wolfe i seen one of hazard players get away with walkin 2 or 3 times so dont jus blame it on the refs...Gilbert is gonna be hard to stop
i've got only one thing ta say to u jumpshotking21,dont be runnin back home cryin,when HHS crushes Wolfe on the 10th,we've got the momentum and we've certainly got the players and also an awesome crowd ta back em,and we're gonna make u eat yer words
i bet u ran home cryin last time but well see friday and let everyone see that hazard is overrated ...GO WOVLES!!!!
hazard
Now, with the contributions from our gaurds other than hicks (wallace olinger and osteen) hazard is playing much better ball...with the rebounding and post defensive presence that jon walker and michael campbell bring to the court is hard to match, as is our stellar defense from our gaurds......when hazards goes to wolfe county for the double header we're bringing every loud rude and obnoxious redneck we can find.....and the roof of that gym is gonna blow off from the noise that hazards gonna create....the last wolfe county game (the all a region) i didnt get to go to....but i'll be there for this one...look in the front row of hazards pep section....look for the biggest, loudest, and craziest fan in the stands....all i ask is that wolfe county shows up....hazard can do the rest:wenumber1
"JumpShotKing21" Wrote:yeah all these hazard fans sayin stuff about the refs i think the refs did a good job last time at wolfe i seen one of hazard players get away with walkin 2 or 3 times so dont jus blame it on the refs...Gilbert is gonna be hard to stop

Hold onnnnnnnn daw........u sayin hazard got away with walks? did u even watch the game? I mean lets get really real.......ya boy cody gilbert carried the ball everytime he did his lil spin move and if i recall correctly it was never called.......and u said the refs called a fair game? Wait up a second bro......i can tell u from wolfe co. with that comment that game was a fluke if ya boys ever want to step foot on memorial gym they will get beat by 15 +.
aye LARRY BIRD,dont forget the new wild asain kid frm india(ME) who can scream,beat the pads,go crazy cuss all he wants,and jumpshotking21 GO eff yerself,coz tht wasnt a fair game,if it was i wud've excepted defeat.SO SHUTUP AND U BETTER NOT MEET ME AT THE GAME,coz ima knock u out if u insult ma friends,school or me or anyone involved wiv da school again,coz ima knock u out
"golfman42" Wrote:Hold onnnnnnnn daw........u sayin hazard got away with walks? did u even watch the game? I mean lets get really real.......ya boy cody gilbert carried the ball everytime he did his lil spin move and if i recall correctly it was never called.......and u said the refs called a fair game? Wait up a second bro......i can tell u from wolfe co. with that comment that game was a fluke if ya boys ever want to step foot on memorial gym they will get beat by 15 +.

You're my hero...daw
Goooooooo Bulldogs!!!!!!
all I got to say is dawgs!!!!!!!!!!! If Hicks isn't still sick like in tonights game and all the rest of the playas keep steppin it up, Hazard will be hard to defeat by anyone!!
"JumpShotKing21" Wrote:yeah all these hazard fans sayin stuff about the refs i think the refs did a good job last time at wolfe i seen one of hazard players get away with walkin 2 or 3 times so dont jus blame it on the refs...Gilbert is gonna be hard to stop

ok we did walk a couple of times and the refs didnt call it i will give you that..but that shouldnt even matter because the refs missed all kinds of calls whenever gilbert would do a lil spin move or drive to the basket..so i didnt wanna hear you complain about that...the only reason hazard got beat is because the refs missed all of those calls..and called almost every lil thing on hazard...we will see this friday who will win...HAZARD will win it if the refs dont cheat us out of it like that did last time....
wolfe vs. hazard hahhaha this isnt gonna be a game. Olinger,O'Steen and Wallace are finally in basketball shape and playing much better ball i believe they all got 15 against Buckhorn last night............like i said ITS NOT GONNA BE A GAME........................................................................................wickied wickied wickied wack. Wolfe better bring those same :ref1: 's
The DAWGS are playing good right now. Keep it up and beat those wolves!!!
we played at wolfe county this year, and beat them, but i would have to agree with hazard's fans. going into wolfe county to play, your already 15 points down before the ball is thrown up. we still beat em tho.
hazard by 5 or more......u can go to ur bookie with that one
hazard by ten....
wolfe county's gonna lose this time,coz our defense is finnaly kickin in and tht 28 point win has to give the dawgs a boost o confidence,altho hazard's the fav team ta win after they demolished buckhorn,a team which beat wolfe big time,we still have ta be as carefull as possible coz its at wolfe's home and we know wot happened last time cud happen again.but im cheerin for the dawgs to get the victory which they so deserve and avenge the defeat of the last game.
hazard by 10 or more.....wolfe you all better be ready or else you all are gonna get worked..lmao
Good Luck tonight dawgs...very proud of you win lose or draw as they say....glad to see Olinger and O'steen doing what they do best ...LOL..Take Gilbert down...
I just hope nobody gets hurt or arrested.
im not from wolfe but we all know ur from hazard DAWWW...2night is the night when the wolves kicksum dawg A$$ again!!!!!!
"JumpShotKing21" Wrote:im not from wolfe but we all know ur from hazard DAWWW...2night is the night when the wolves kicksum dawg A$$ again!!!!!!
and the wolves a$$ got kicked 30+ :wenumber1
Pages: 1 2