Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region "Top Players" by class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are your picks for the top players according to class in 14th region?
Even though he plays for the rival county, I have to say Tyler Rich for best senior. Then for best junior I have to say Daniel Neely, for sophmore and freashman best players I'll have to get back to you on that.
I don't know many of the sophomores or freshmen. But for one of the best Seniors, Cody Gilbert would have to be on my list as well as Robert Smith for his leadership. Juniors, I agree with Cbas about Daniel Neeley, and I'll have to add Brandenburg from Lee County as well as Fetters.
seniors- Robert Paul(pcc),Justin Wallace(hhs),juniors-Tyler Bailey(pcc),Justin Hicks(hhs)
Seniors (not in any order):Cody Gilbert (Wolfe), Tyler Rich (Lee), Clinton Dixon (Estill), Kyle Howard and Jordan Fugate (Jackson City), and Morgan (Leslie)
u cant leave out justin hicks from hazard
yes
Seniors-Tyler Rich- Lee..Robert Smith Owsley, Cody Gilbert-wolfe
Juniors-Justin Hicks-hazard...Daniel Neeley Owsley
Sophmore-Zack Gay-Buckhorn and the kid from Estill
Freshmen- Michael Campbell-hazard and Aaron Charles-Lee
sophomore- Chris Puckett (Jenkins) the boy can play
Fetters form Lee is surely one of the best juniors in the region. Maybe not the best, but one of them.
Senior-Morgan(leslie) Gilbert(wolfe)
Junior-Hicks(hhs) Bailey(pcc)
sophomore- Puckett (Jenkins) Gay(Buckhorn) Steep(Jbs)
Freshman-Blank(Buckhorn) Campbell(hhs)
Robert smith(owsley) Trey congleton (Owsley) and Cody Gilbert(wofe) and Rich(lee)
i think these four players are really good in the 14th region.
For the freshmen I would say Aaron Charles from Lee and Jeremy Congleton from Owsley and for the sophmores I would have to say Josh Reed from Owsley.
Chris Puckett-Jenkins(Sophomore)
Clarke Stepp-JBS(Sophomore)