Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Grizzlies 95 - Thunder 83 (WC Semi-Finals Game 6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Series Tied 3-3

Game 7 Sunday
Memphis is like a cinderella story! Their shocking people every game! They are so talented, and what's scary? One of their best players, if not their best player hasn't even playing in the playoffs.
Nobody can say that the Grizzlies don't fight.
It's funny that everyone said that the Lakers and Celtics would be playing for the Championship, since the Celtics got put out, everyone's saying that the Heat will roll to the Finals. No one thought the Mavericks would whip the Lakers like they did, no one thought that the Grizzlies would be 1 Win away from the Western Conference Finals, no one thought that the Celtics would get put out, no one thought the Magic would get put out but look as what has happened. Just goes to show you that you can't count your chickens before your eggs hatch and I GUARANTEE THAT THE HEAT WILL NOT ROLL TO THE FINALS! THEY MAY WIN BUT IT WILL BE IN SEVERAL GAMES!
Glad to see Memphis force a game 7.
I would love to see a Dallas/Memphis Western Conference Finals!
I love this series
Game 7 - Sunday (5/15) 3:30 pm - ABC

This has been the Best Series in the Playoffs
Lets go Memphis, Ive feel in love with this team. I enjoy watching the Grizzles play.