Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lebron or Kobe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lebron by a long shot. Lebron hasnt put up 81 yet but has already got 7 triple doubles.....i dont think kobe has one. Lebron is a better all around player than kobe. If bron took as many shots as kobe, wilts record would be broke
No way it has to be kobe...he as everything lebron has nothing....execpt a shoe deal....
Kobe will be looking upon Lebron in the next year or so...he gonna be good....and Kobe is a ball hog.....how many assist did he have in the game witht he 81 like 5
Kobe, plain and simple. Who can stop him? Remember the 81 pts he had in a sigle game?
"cbas_owlfan" Wrote:Kobe, plain and simple. Who can stop him? Remember the 81 pts he had in a sigle game?
I agree...
Kobe-3 NBA Titles
Lebron-0 NBA Titles

NUFF SAID!
yea kobe had a team when he won those three champinoships who has bron had
Kobe has 3 championships because of Shaq. You saw what happened when he left LA. LeBron is hands down the best player in the league. If I had to pick someone to be on my team, it would be him.
"blackcat" Wrote:Kobe has 3 championships because of Shaq. You saw what happened when he left LA. LeBron is hands down the best player in the league. If I had to pick someone to be on my team, it would be him.

Thank You
LeBron James
Lebron, because he's a much better all around player than Kobe is, and Lebron is actually liked by his teammates. Kobe is a punk. Lebron is the best in the game today.
Kobe Now. But Lebron Will Be Better In Time. He Is Great.
lebron
kobe
kobe without a doubt.
LEBRON JAMES!!!

You seen what happened when Shaquille ONeal left the Laker team. All of the sudden, Kobe wanted to prove he could do it without him,hmmm...must be having a little bit of trouble doing that. Kobe is a ball hog who can't admit that he needs a team with players such as ONeal to continue a winning tradition like he was a few years back.
Lebron all the way, baby!I love the intensity and the excitement level Lebron can bring to the stadium and fans. And as for whose better, history will decide that when their careers are over.
Yeah its gotta be Lebron...You see what he's doing with a mediocre team in cleveland...Lebron when put around a nice cast of players should really develop into what jordan was to the league....a legend
"TennisCAT23" Wrote:Yeah its gotta be Lebron...You see what he's doing with a mediocre team in cleveland...Lebron when put around a nice cast of players should really develop into what jordan was to the league....a legend

Its a disgrace to mention Lebron James with Micheal Jordan right now in his career. Im disgusted with your post........give me kobe....Lebron cant get it done when the game is on the line. Kobe has shown time and time again he has ice water in his veins. lebron is a choke artist.
I'd take Lebron any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Kobe is more of the offensive threat, but Lebron is more of a complete player. He is capable of getting others involved and taking over games in every aspect of the game not just scoriung as Kobe can do. He will also sell more tickets and generate more revenue.
I don't think it is a disgrace to mention King James with Jordan at this point because Lebron has more upside at this point than His Airness did at the same time in the league. If James can with stand the test of time will show where he ranks compared to MJ. I think Lebron is better suited for NBA basketball than anyone who ever walked on the Earth. He was built to be a basketball player IMO.
Kobe..

but, no one will ever amount to what Jordan was.
Jordan was possibly the most entertainable player in the whole NBA. Especially 93' season.
cant choose
LeBron
kobe
Lebron
Lebron
Lebron, He has a better up curve. :Thumbs:
Lebron
Lebron !!!!:1:
Lebron James is a Choke artist. He would be on my team for the first 43 Minutes. But if i want to win a game in the clutch, Kobe Bryant will win me that game. James will blow it.
Pages: 1 2