Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JCHS Talent Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyone's take on talent on JC's team this year. They graduated two good pitchers in Cory Conley and Adam Blanton. It looks as though the best player on the team JD Plummer will step in and throw a few pitches this year and Fyfe will be the ace. Who will start outfield with Plummer??? Who will step in for Conley and Blanton??? Who will be the leader of the team???
ttt
Johnson Central did lose some valuable talent from last season's squad. However, they have one of the best pitchers in the 15th, in Matt Fyffe, and one of the best all-around athletes in Justin Blanton. J.D. Plummer will be the senior leader for the Eagles and will have to step up and provide a big bat on offense and flash some leather on defense. The pitching staff will "struggle" a bit with just Blanton and Fyffe being the two top guns, but if JC could land some young talent out of the little league system, the would be "flying high." I'm sure Coach Hall will have these boys ready to play come March. I'll guarentee it.
JC will be fine. That have some very good players coming back and should be in the thick of things come late May or early June.
i think that JC will be a very good team but the district up there might have somthing to say about them making it to the regional tourny.
There is no doubt that the Eagles lost a lot of good players, but so did many other teams. However, what people do not realize is that the Eagles have several good young players that are capable of winning a district and regional championship.
JC will be great coach hall could build a program with little or not talent, hes the man
Off the subject, but are they going to seed the district this year with Lawerence Co. entering in???
i think that JC wil have a good team. they always do. with a big school like their they will have alot of players to chose from.
"wildman_06" Wrote:Off the subject, but are they going to seed the district this year with Lawerence Co. entering in???

Not this year. I think they had already voted on that before LC was put into the dist.
I had also heard that LC might not have voted to seed anyway. Not sure though.
JC did lose some talented players but they still have alot of talented players left
First, I'm A tiger baseball man and with that said ; I have all the respect in the world for coach Hall I think he has done a terrific job at JCHS. I know most of the players on the eagle team and I think they can go far. IMO--- good pitching staff----- some good young players trying fill gaps in the defence ------Offence unproven----
this is much the same @ PHS Good luck Coach Hall you have done a fine job thus far!