Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 97 - Celtics 87 (Eastern Conference Game 5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heat Win Series 4-1
This sucks ass lol, I thought they was gonna win and make it 3-2 the Lebron went off.
Best of Luck to the heat rest of the way though, If Boston wants to compete next year in the East they are gonna have to get some younger players to come in Age is catching up with the big 3.
CardinalAlum Wrote:This sucks ass lol, I thought they was gonna win and make it 3-2 the Lebron went off.
Best of Luck to the heat rest of the way though, If Boston wants to compete next year in the East they are gonna have to get some younger players to come in Age is catching up with the big 3.

Paul Pierce is really the only one I think is worth the money they are spending..

On another note - Way to go Heat..
Here YE here YE.. The KING returns to the conference finals with his super team and his great friend Sir Bosh.. East takes the title, Lebron takes his talents and his first ring back to Miami.
Heat gonna run through whoever they play at this point.
Lebron was great in the 4th.... Heat beating Celtics in 5 is big, I know there were some tight games but 5 games in a beat down... Don't see any team that's left beating the Heat...
"LeChoke" "LeBroke" the Celtics will to win and forced them to layover and crawl away as scolded dogs!
Ballers Wrote:Here YE here YE.. The KING returns to the conference finals with his super team and his great friend Sir Bosh.. East takes the title, Lebron takes his talents and his first ring back to Miami.

AMEN:Thumbs:
Heat will take Chicago by storm, D Rose will be begging for his ankle to get hurt so he will not have to suffer through the hurricane that is the Miami Heat!!!

Heat ROLLLLLLL to the finals.
ekff Wrote:Lebron was great in the 4th.... Heat beating Celtics in 5 is big, I know there were some tight games but 5 games in a beat down... Don't see any team that's left beating the Heat...

Ima say that Dallas wins the championship if they play the way they did against LA.
Ballers Wrote:Heat will take Chicago by storm, D Rose will be begging for his ankle to get hurt so he will not have to suffer through the hurricane that is the Miami Heat!!!

Heat ROLLLLLLL to the finals.

I highly doubt that. The Heat may win but it won't be as bad as you all may think and remember Chicago has Home Court Advantage and there almost unstoppable at home. plus the Bulls were 4-0 against the Heat during the Regular Season
Strikeout King Wrote:I highly doubt that. The Heat may win but it won't be as bad as you all may think and remember Chicago has Home Court Advantage and there almost unstoppable at home. plus the Bulls were 4-0 against the Heat during the Regular Season

What were the Celtics against the Heat?
Stardust Wrote:What were the Celtics against the Heat?

1-3. I know I'll probably get some heat from the Celtics Fans but the Bulls are better then the Celtics, even tho the season series was tied 2-2. The Bulls can setup a better match with the Heat then the Celtics and Even tho they have Rondo he doesn't do the stuff that D. Roses every game and the Bulls wouldn't be the Best Team in the NBA.

Celtics 110-105 (OT) & 104-92 Both in Boston

Bulls 90-79 & 97-81 Both at Chicago.

But we're getting ahead of our selves the Bulls still have to beat Atlanta
One of the few times I've seen Lebron actually having a clutch moment(s). He keeps this up he'll lose the Lechoke name and through the light become Leclutch!
Stardust Wrote:AMEN:Thumbs:

:Thumbs: X2!!

Lebron hit beast mode last night! Showed his true skills when it came down to crunch time!
EastKyMx Wrote::Thumbs: X2!!

Lebron hit beast mode last night! Showed his true skills when it came down to crunch time!

Agreed. So many want to knock him during clutch time and whether he has the ability to close games. He dominated the last few minutes of this game!
IDK if I'd say Bulls are better than the Celtics or not...
They have presence on the inside.. and one main 3 point shooter (Korver)..
Celtics we're so dangerous because they had multiple ppl outside that could light it up..

IMO, Bulls will lose. 4-1 series to Miami Heat..
And as an FYI.. They are still fighting for their life against the lowsy ATL Hawks... Who have beat them at home.
Miami playing them at home, I am not worried one bit.
Ballers Wrote:IDK if I'd say Bulls are better than the Celtics or not...
Celtics we're so dangerous because they had multiple ppl outside that could light it up..

And as an FYI.. They are still fighting for their life against the lowsy ATL Hawks... Who have beat them at home.

the Bulls are better than the Celtics. the Celtics are Old. I believe IF the Bulls and Heat meet in the EC Finals, that it will go to 7 Games and the 7th Game would be at Chicago. The Bulls have Games 1, 2, 5 & 7 all at home, yes they have been beat at home but only 6/7 Times all year. They will present a better matchup for the Heat then the Celtics. Rose is a very good 3 pt Shooter too, Watson's a good 3 pt shooter, Deng is a 3 pt shooter. Korver has had a bad few games as of late. I wouldn't call the Hawks lowsy, they beat your Orlando Magic.

Regardless of who win's it won't be a blowout by no means

Bulls vs. Heat

Jan. 15 Bulls 99-96 (@ Chicago)

Feb. 24 Bulls 93-89 (@ Chicago)

Mar. 6 Bulls 87-86 (@ Miami)
lol.. They did beat my Orlando Magic..
Just giving you a rough time Strikeout King Wink
Ballers Wrote:lol.. They did beat my Orlando Magic..
Just giving you a rough time Strikeout King Wink

I know lol. either way it should be a good and entertaining series if they meet. We shall find out at 7 tonight Smile
Strikeout King Wrote:I know lol. either way it should be a good and entertaining series if they meet. We shall find out at 7 tonight Smile

Agreed!
Ballers Wrote:IDK if I'd say Bulls are better than the Celtics or not...

I agree. After watching the Heat beat the battle harden veterans, and watching Chicago struggle against the freaking Hawks, I just can't make a case for the Heat losing. I'd say the Heat take it in 5-6.
As bad as it pains me to say it, it looks as if the Heat will roll to the championship.
LeChoke went off!!!
^ He LeCHOKED out the Celtics!
Stardust Wrote:^ He LeCHOKED out the Celtics!

Hahaha that has killed me SD.
stardust Wrote:^ he lechoked out the celtics!

ftw