Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central's Dillon Cornett to Pikeville University
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry County Central SR Dillion Cornett has committed to play his college ball at the newly look Pikeville University Bears
Congrats to Dillion....... What happen to the D-1 football? Man, this kid could have played for UK football.
ekff Wrote:Congrats to Dillion....... What happen to the D-1 football? Man, this kid could have played for UK football.

Don't know. Just got this off facebook from someone within the Pikeville Basketball Team
Congrats to him. I saw him play at the State Tournament and he is a tough force inside.
congrats to Dillio, great kid and a great post player. chose basketball over football because his heart is with basketball
Congrats to Dillion, would have loved to see him continue his football career, had all the size and potential in the world, but it is good to see he will be playing for a national championship program. Best of luck to the young man.
ekff Wrote:Congrats to Dillion....... What happen to the D-1 football? Man, this kid could have played for UK football.

Heard it was due to some back injuries. Congrats Dillon.
Good job Dillon, a well deserved scholarship!!!
Congrats Dillon!!!!! I've known you for a long time, and your a good friend. Good Luck and I hope Pikeville wins another National Title with you.
Cornett was a beast on the football field and the basketball court. I'd say former injuries helped him decide which way to lean. Either way, I wish him the best at the next level.
Congrats Dillon!
congratulations