Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell County 4 - Newport Central Catholic 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Campbell County
Dusty's team does it again. Go Camels!
Exciting game, Nice win for the Camels. I was about to pop!
Sounds like a big win one. Congrats Camels!
Excellent baseball game. Lights out performance on the mound by Senior David Jenkins. After sophomore Tyler Walsh had to come out of the game with 2 outs in the first inning due to an arm injury, and a 3-0 deficit, Jenkins shut down the Breds. Not without drama in the 7th inning after loading the bases with no outs, Jenks put on the most gutsy final three batters that I have ever seen!

Great job by the Camels.

Senior night tomorrow night for the Camels.
Stardust Wrote:Excellent baseball game. Lights out performance on the mound by Senior David Jenkins. After sophomore Tyler Walsh had to come out of the game with 2 outs in the first inning due to an arm injury, and a 3-0 deficit, Jenkins shut down the Breds. Not without drama in the 7th inning after loading the bases with no outs, Jenks put on the most gutsy final three batters that I have ever seen!

Great job by the Camels.

:Clap: :Clap: :Thumbs:
Congrats SD and Camels. Keep up the good work
^ Thank you SK. How are the Engineers doing?
Stardust Wrote:Excellent baseball game. Lights out performance on the mound by Senior David Jenkins. After sophomore Tyler Walsh had to come out of the game with 2 outs in the first inning due to an arm injury, and a 3-0 deficit, Jenkins shut down the Breds. Not without drama in the 7th inning after loading the bases with no outs, Jenks put on the most gutsy final three batters that I have ever seen!

Great job by the Camels.

I think Jenks owes Losey a "GIANT MALT" :notworthy
Stardust Wrote:^ Thank you SK. How are the Engineers doing?

There about Middle of the Pack in the 14th Region. there 11-13. Play GRC today over in Powell County. Knott County Central Friday over in Powell County. then Next Week they Play Bath County (Monday - Home), Montgomery County (Tuesday - Away), GRC (Thursday - Away) Rockcastle (Friday - Home/Senior Night). Good News is we host District and Region.
Congrats Dusty!