Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Moore 2nd round All A State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville will face Moore Friday at 12:00.

Moore defeated Bardstown 59-51 to make them 10-9.

They are led by 6-1 forward Chiquita Evans who scored 20 points tonight on 9-18 shooting. Their outside game is led by Whitney Duncan who scored 15 points on 5-11 shooting and 2-2 behind the arc.

Moore forced Bardstown into 28 turnovers and held them to 35% shooting.

Moore only shot 36% though.

Moore lost to Letcher Co Central by 32 points earlier in the year. Maybe some Letcher posters can can give us some info on Moore.

I think if Paintsville can shoot their normal 45% and keep their average of 14 turnovers, which I think is too many, then they can beat Moore.

If Paintsville wins Friday, they'll be the first 15th region team to win 2 games at the All A State.

GO LADY TIGERS.:champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ: :champ:
Good luck to the Lady Tigers, but I agree. Averaging 14 turnovers a game can be worked on.
I hope Moore didn't recognized a certain something tonight in the Lady Tigers game. I'm gonna say what it is cause there might be a couple Moore fans on here, IDK. BUT most of you know what I am talking about, hopefully it won't happen.

Good Luck girls, believe in yourselves.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:I hope Moore didn't recognized a certain something tonight in the Lady Tigers game. I'm gonna say what it is cause there might be a couple Moore fans on here, IDK. BUT most of you know what I am talking about, hopefully it won't happen.

Good Luck girls, believe in yourselves.
If we take care of the ball and shoot like we're capable, it won't matter.

PC, wait til you see your sis's twinkle in her eyes. I haven't seen that look since last February. She told me she's VERY happy that you'll be at the game tomorrow.
Good luck to Paintsville represent the 15th region well...
It would be real nice for the Lady Tigers if there are about an extra 500-750 more fans for them.:Guitar01: :Guitar01: :Guitar01: :Guitar01: :Guitar01: :Guitar01: :Guitar01:

THE CHEERING WILL BE MUSIC TO THEIR EARS!!!!!!!!
Good Luck Lady Tigers we'll all be there to support you! Last one out, turn out the light!
Good luck to the lady Tigers
Good luck to the Girls!!! I'm always there to support you when I can!
Good Luck to Paintsville
good luck paintsville
Good Luck To The Lady Tigers. If You Play Your Game Then You Will Win. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
Good Luck Lady Tigers!! Hope you can make the 15th proud!!!
Good Luck Paintsville. Make the 15th Region proud..
Good Luck Lady Tigers! Go win another!
Go Lady Tigers..... We are all rooting for you back home..... Everyone will be turned into 98.9 WSIP listening to the play by play........ :Cheerlead
Good Luck Paintsville!