Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Phelps 02/06/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win out of Pike Central and Phelps on February 6th??:please:
Pike Central
Pike Central has been playing great as of late so im going to go with the Lady Hawks...Good Luck Girls
Just for the sake of it - because we all know what we know - I hope Pike Central can beat Phelps by as many points as possible -
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Pike Central has been playing great as of late so im going to go with the Lady Hawks...Good Luck Girls
I like PCC in this one by 10.

Who do you like in the 2/13/06 match up of PCC @ Paintsville. It should be a dandy.
PCC in this one by 18, against P-ville, I will say the lady tigers by 7
Pike Central by 8
Pike Central.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:I like PCC in this one by 10.

Who do you like in the 2/13/06 match up of PCC @ Paintsville. It should be a dandy.

Well after the way PC showed up against P-Burg on the road im going to go with Pike Central will be a very very close game im going to say by 3
I will say PC by 25! They are fired up about someone in that community buying two of their players. How does this guy pull off getting them eligible?
Pike Central By 12.
"trizo" Wrote:I will say PC by 25! They are fired up about someone in that community buying two of their players. How does this guy pull off getting them eligible?

Politics, politics, politics.