Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 81 Mississippi State 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sparks with a great game.. he had 25 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists!! Way to go Cats!!
Kentucky shoots 52% from the arc and 49.2 % from the field and 61% from the line and Patrick Sparks led all scorers with 25.

[size=4]WAY TO GO CATS !!!!!!!!

DESTROY THE GATORS !!!!!!
[/size]
Nice win for the CATS. Get ready for the gators.
And were did Morris goto in this game.
Morris was in foul trouble as usual. Great game and the 4 guard lineup played pretty good there in the second half. The 5 guard lineup did ok to. Good win Cats
Decent game..I don't like that our points in the paint weren't that high against such a small team...
i have told and told everyone when sparks is in the game they win
Sparks has finally started playing for the right team earlier this year it looked like he was the best player for whoever we played.
Yea it was a great win for the cats...sparks had a great game and i think uk will be ready for the gators....
Great win Cats.
Congrats to the Cats. They are on a good streak right now and have alot of confidence and momentum going into the swamp on saturday. And Sparks, what is there to say about him, he played his best game of the season last night and hes got his confidence boosted 100%. congrats and good luck saturday
congrats
Coangrats GO Cats.....
Can't remember who it was but I know Florida is suppose to be without one of their key players also.
UK proving they can be successful without alot of production from Morris, their using the 3 ball alot more, now this will continue and Kentucky will go on to win the SEC Championship and SEC tournament.

Go Cats!
"CatDawg" Wrote:Can't remember who it was but I know Florida is suppose to be without one of their key players also.

Humphrey