Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 7 - Jenkins 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Breathitt

Lady Cats only undfeated team left in Region
Perry Central beat Breathitt 8-0 a few days ago.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Perry Central beat Breathitt 8-0 a few days ago.

Your Right, I didnt' see that. So there are no teams left undefeated in Region
Perry Central will win the REGION. Whitney Back will shut them down.
^ She can't pitch every game and they just like every team in Region has to get out of Districts first in order to make it to the Region, which PCC is undefeated in District Play. Heck the teams that we think will be in it could not even make it to Region. I will say this come Region Tournament Time it's anyone's game. Jenkins, Breathitt, Estill, Powell or PCC could win Region this year. Jenkins, PCC, Breathitt and Estill all have lost only 1 Region Game, Powell has lost 3

Region is at Powell County
Jenkins hosts the 14th region tournament!!!!
mountainman19 Wrote:Jenkins hosts the 14th region tournament!!!!

I keep looking at the 2011/12
Why cant Back pitch every game? Do they have a new rule now or something? She pitched every game last year in the post season.
Congrats BC
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Why cant Back pitch every game? Do they have a new rule now or something? She pitched every game last year in the post season.

I'm pretty sure it's a rule. plus if she was allowed to pitch every game that would wear her arm down/out and teams would start hitting the ball and scoring runs against her. But get this back to the topic, this isn't about PCC, it's about Breathitt and Jenkins
There are no limitations for pitchers in fastpitch softball. Girl's have pithched as many as 5 games in one day and very often will pitch 3 games in one day. The underhand pitching motion is a natural movement and does not harm the arm or shoulder as much as the overhand motion.
blaze9 Wrote:There are no limitations for pitchers in fastpitch softball. Girl's have pithched as many as 5 games in one day and very often will pitch 3 games in one day. The underhand pitching motion is a natural movement and does not harm the arm or shoulder as much as the overhand motion.

Then let her pitch. I thought there was a rule on that there's not. Thanks Blaze for clearing it up.

Back to the topic, this isn't about PCC, it's about Breathitt and Jenkins!
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm pretty sure it's a rule. plus if she was allowed to pitch every game that would wear her arm down/out and teams would start hitting the ball and scoring runs against her. But get this back to the topic, this isn't about PCC, it's about Breathitt and Jenkins

No rule.... Back when Hazard was good in 2006 and 2007, Brittani Slone pitched every game all season.
Breathitt is 10-1 in the region...

(in region records)

Jenkins 12-1
Estill 8-1
Perry 7-1

With all four of these teams being in different districts, it should make for a good regional tournament.
^Thx ekff