Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie vs Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanting to see who you all think will win this game Friday???
Im gonna go with Lc in a close one
Pcc by 10+
i hope tyler bailey has his mind on the game and not eliza thornberry.......get ya mind right
I will have o go with PCC.
I have observed several of PCC's games lately and I think that Bailey and Amis are worried about who is going to get the most points. PCC is winning games but I'm afraid this will hurt the team come tournament time. I say Leslie by 8.
enforcer i believe you are right on the money
Leslie
OMG........just get your game on and play.......
come tournie time bailey or amis won't be the superstars.............there are the big guys in the middle
and ofcourse................the other justin with the S............will be the clutch player so hey now........get your game on and go play........lol
Perry Central
I belive that Tyler Bailey is the most overrated player in the 14th (right after Clark Steep). Amis is the heart and soul of that team and if Tyler isn't touching the ball he isn't happy and the team is preforming. One thing is true....its a constant battle for the points between Amis and Bailey.
"gingerbreadman" Wrote:i hope tyler bailey has his mind on the game and not eliza thornberry.......get ya mind right

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah
This is the worst boys team in the history of PCC, and they still may win the region, but Leslie gets them tonight by 5.
If Played At PCC, Then PC By 5. If Played At LC, Then LC by 5 :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
PCC just lost this game. Leslie won by 2 points.
leslie by 6