Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hawks 100 - Bulls 88 (Eastern Conference Game 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Series Tied 2-2

We'll Get Em' Tuesday and Thursday
The Hawks played great defense in this one. And flat out, out-played my Bulls.
HA!
The best game of the Tournament so far. Josh Smith showed his talent in the paint!
Boozer and Deng are truly the keys to the Bulls' success. We know Rose can get his points, but those two guys must provide some offensive help if the Bulls want to get out of the East.
itzAmazing Wrote:Boozer and Deng are truly the keys to the Bulls' success. We know Rose can get his points, but those two guys must provide some offensive help if the Bulls want to get out of the East.

Absolutely correct! Rose is gonna get his points, but 1 player can't beat 5. So the Bulls are going to have to find a couple different players to step up and provide some offense.
30 plus shots. Jesus.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:30 plus shots. Jesus.

What is that 1 shot every 2 minutes, not counting free-throws? Way too many.
I remember a day when Carlos Boozer went 20 and 10 every game. That day wasn't too long ago.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:30 plus shots. Jesus.

LWC Wrote:What is that 1 shot every 2 minutes, not counting free-throws? Way too many.

Since you all say he's taking to many shots, who do you wanna see take the shots for his team? He don't have another player like Kobe, Lebron, Wade, and every other superstar in the NBA has on his team to draw attention away from him. He HAS to take that many shots a game. No one said anything when he shot 27 shots in the other 3 games. But he takes 32 shots? That's only 5 more shots than the previous 3 games.

So to me, I'll take Rose shooting 30-32 shots a game. I'd much rather him be taking those shots besides someone else on his team.
Korver hasn't showed up for couple games, he needs to start showing up. If all the players show up and are consistant they can beat anyone they face but if they don't (Come and go) like they have been doing then they will get beat