Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Grizzlies 101 - Thunder 93 (Western Conference Game 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grizzlies lead Series 2-1

Thunder lead this game by 16 and couldn't hold it

Interesting Note: 75% of the Teams that have won Game 3 when the Series is tied 1-1 has went on to win that Series
The Grizzlies are just playing with so much heart.
I want to See OJ May get a chance at the title. I'd love to see it.
I don't think I'll watch the finals if the Grizz are in it. Hopefully Dictator Stern won't allow this. He's been known to let me down though(Spurs).
^^

Why not? I dont see the Grizz beating the Mavs though, if they make it pass OKC. Which I hope they do because Ballers would be owing me see $$$.
Aslan Wrote:I don't think I'll watch the finals if the Grizz are in it. Hopefully Dictator Stern won't allow this. He's been known to let me down though(Spurs).

Ohh.. I see, the Lakers winning 2 straight championships. Was all rigged! Glad you finally admitted it.

:Thumbs:
MisterPerfect Wrote:Ohh.. I see, the Lakers winning 2 straight championships. Was all rigged! Glad you finally admitted it.

:Thumbs:

I was being completely sarcastic, haha.
OKC, get your ass in gear!
I'm still picking OKC to win this series, but the longer the Grizzlies play the harder it becomes to pick against them.