Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What would be your Fear Factor weakness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me, it would be anything involving mice or rats. I would walk off without even trying it. My heart starts racing at the thought of it.

Anything else I would try.
Snakes for sure
I couldn't eat any of the stuff they have on the show
snakes don't bother me at all.

Birds, ick!
Water. My greatest fear is drowning.

BallaBaby

Snakes, and probably if I had to go under water or something. I can't swim good..lol
The swimming part would probably be the easiest for me. I started swimming at 4 years old and I love it.

I think that I might another slight problem with the height issues. Like sliding straight down the side of a hotel would freak me out.
For 50g i would probly try anthing inless it was just off the wall............stupidity...
Being trapped in a room filled with homosexuals. (Men of course) Smile
OU_Bruiser Wrote:For 50g i would probly try anthing inless it was just off the wall............stupidity...

LOL..that's pretty much the whole premise of the show.
:Geek:
Snakes, Spiders and I don't think I could stomach anything they make you eat.
i prbly could;t get it down ....or keep it down
The problem that I would have with the water stunts would be the fact that I can't hold my breath without physically holding my nose..
I couldn't start to eat any of the food. Also the water would get to me as I can't swim...
In all honesty, I dont think I could do anything on fear factor...I'm not much of a risk taker..I'm afraid of water, heights, bugs, snakes, spiders, gross food...I just can't do it...lol....
I think that Fear Factor should be another show in the "worst tv shows in history" thread . .. .
anything having to do with water cause that would mean wearing a swimsuit:omg:
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I think that Fear Factor should be another show in the "worst tv shows in history" thread . .. .

I'm guessing you are not a big fan of reality tv...lol...
For $50,000, I would do anything they have to offer. No ? asked.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Being trapped in a room filled with homosexuals. (Men of course) Smile

lol yea