Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence county 10 vs clark county 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well lc gets by with a very ugly win, 10-3 but it could have went either way, shepard threw a descent game but not his best as grc had 7 hits but lc had 10 with 5 errors!
huggybus02 Wrote:Well lc gets by with a very ugly win, 10-3 but it could have went either way, shepard threw a descent game but not his best as grc had 7 hits but lc had 10 with 5 errors!
So GRC or LC committed 5 errors? Not sure what you meant at the end. But any win is a win, ugly or not. Congrats LC
Lawrence committed five errors but scored 10 runs on 10 hits and Shepherd hit his second HR in two days. Bulldogs finally scored the runners they have been leaving on.
very ugly win?
was you saying this when pikeville almost got beat again by prestonsburg the other day? LC beat them by more runs than pikeville did. i bet this was a good game. not to mention it was LC;s 4th game in a row and a 10:30am start on prom night. great win for the dawgs.
Very impressive win. GRC is a solid club. Good job bouncing back.
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99035

Please check out this thread about posting scores!

Try to keep everything as easy to read for everyone. Thanks!
doomsday Wrote:very ugly win?
was you saying this when pikeville almost got beat again by prestonsburg the other day? LC beat them by more runs than pikeville did. i bet this was a good game. not to mention it was LC;s 4th game in a row and a 10:30am start on prom night. great win for the dawgs.

haha is that kinda like saying LC almost beat Russell?:biggrin:
doomsday Wrote:very ugly win?
I think he was talking about all the errors making the game ugly. Calm down, no one "dissed" LC
really huggybus?? I'm so glad I have better things to do with my time than to drive 60 miles round trip to watch a team that I clearly don't like just so I can get on here and talk down on them. Didn't your nephew play last night & today in Inez? But you chose to watch LC both days? hmmmmm
If you would to read my other post you will see very clearly that I have never dissed LC! I went to watch LC because I am a fan and I had to work at 2 today and LC played at 10:30 and Pikeville at 1:30 not that i need to explain anything to anyone! Yes Pikeville beat GRC 7-3 with their number two pitcher while LC did it 10-3 with their number one and GRC only had three hits against Pikeville and 7 against LC not that I am counting, I am a fan of the game but I am sorry you think LC should mercy everyone but when they don't you want to get angry! Oh and by the way My nephew threw a perfect game yesterday against West Carter so yes I am a little bias to Pikeville but always a Dawg fan!
Huggybus this was a good game GRC is very well hitting ball club throughout. Shepherd was on at times and even with bases loaded and 0 outs got out of the jam with 0 runs across the board.Even when it seems like he's not in control he really is. Shepherd also stepped up at the plate with a HR and a double
I agree thats why he is MR. Baseball candidate not everyone could step it up when they needed to like he did today! Nobody can pitch perfect everyday! Good to see them get the runs across!
Where did I even mention the word mercy? I was simply pointing out the fact that you seem to be putting LC down ever since your nephew left. West Carter... wow...that's awesome.
justfacts Wrote:Where did I even mention the word mercy? I was simply pointing out the fact that you seem to be putting LC down ever since your nephew left. West Carter... wow...that's awesome.
Stay Classy.
Listen I don't comment on here to argue and I never ever put LC down! I go to every home game of LC I can so try a new venue! I have my opinion just like the rest of you that don't mean you have to like it but thats why its called freedom of speech.
Congrats LC
huggybuss is a good guy and a good friend. It's unfortunate what happened with his nephew but he cannot help that. He loves watching LC play. How many of you traveled to Ashland at 10:30 Saturday morning? Huggybus and I did so shows you who the real fans are. Good game to watch ready for LC vs BC..