Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th region Top young guys (sophmores or younger)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i just wanna see who everybody thinks is the bes fresman and sophmores in the 15th 
Scott Little - Allen Central (SO)
Justin Blanton - Johnson Central (SO)
Matt Fyffe - Johnson Central (SO)????
Josh Rodebaugh - Prestonsburg (SO)
JD Vanhoose - Paintsville (SO)????
Shane Grimm - Paintsville (SO)
Kevin Williams - Paintsville (SO)
Alex Hammonds - Allen Central (SO)
???? Prater - Allen Central (FR)
Dillon Stiltner - Phelps (FR)

I don't know any of the young guys from Pikeville, SC, or Lawrence.
Justin Tackett of Shelby Valley...Had a great year on the mound last year..Only lost 1 game I believe and only walked 5 or 6 batters in around 45 innings of work....
"Pacman" Wrote:Scott Little - Allen Central (SO)
Justin Blanton - Johnson Central (SO)
Matt Fyffe - Johnson Central (SO)????
Josh Rodebaugh - Prestonsburg (SO)
JD Vanhoose - Paintsville (SO)????
Shane Grimm - Paintsville (SO)
Kevin Williams - Paintsville (SO)
Alex Hammonds - Allen Central (SO)
???? Prater - Allen Central (FR)
Dillon Stiltner - Phelps (FR)

I don't know any of the young guys from Pikeville, SC, or Lawrence.

Isn't Kevin Williams from Painstville a Senior -- or is there another Kevin Williams playing there.
Williams is a senior for Paintsville.

Fyffe and Blanton are both juniors for JC.
Colby hayes for sf is a good young player.....
Bobby Hughes from Prestonsburg.
FROM PIKEVILLE there is watson richie josh staggs , and will ward all sophmores
does anybody know of any freshmen at pikeville
Don't forget Tim and Ted Honaker from PIkeville. And DAniel Harmon....he is a freshman.
"PantherFan" Wrote:Don't forget Tim and Ted Honaker from PIkeville. And DAniel Harmon....he is a freshman.
tim and ted arent exactley the best players ive seen play....if u catsh my drift
harmon is good but is not even on the team
im looking for GOOD players that are already on the team
When have you seen Tim and Ted play? They both showed a lot of potential in some limited JV games last year. Tim has a tremendous arm and could develope into a very good pitcher.
Baseball isn't Tim and Ted's sport
"PantherFan" Wrote:When have you seen Tim and Ted play? They both showed a lot of potential in some limited JV games last year. Tim has a tremendous arm and could develope into a very good pitcher.

ive seen them play in some jv games i like to follow the pikeville baseball team
ted really isnt a baseball player but a good athelete, dont get me wrong
tim has a good arm and played first pretty good but one game i saw him pitch he walked 9 in one inning
having a great arm isnt that usefull if u arent accurate and with bad mechanics
#7. If you had seen Chase Huffman throwing off the mound as an 8th grader and freshman, you wouldn't make such an ignorant statement. He couldn't throw a strike at all. Coach Gary Justice, the pitching coach at Pikeville, will have Tim a good pitcher maybe this year. If not, then next year. Write it down.
"PantherFan" Wrote:#7. If you had seen Chase Huffman throwing off the mound as an 8th grader and freshman, you wouldn't make such an ignorant statement. He couldn't throw a strike at all. Coach Gary Justice, the pitching coach at Pikeville, will have Tim a good pitcher maybe this year. If not, then next year. Write it down.

actually i know gary chase verry well...better than u will ever know them
what coach justice toght chase he worked on at home every day and still works on it chase still isnt as accurate as he could be he doesnt push off with his his back leg either and he still throws 93 so if he getts it down perfect it might be his junior year in college and i dont think he wlked 9 consecutive batters tim has a much longer way to go than chase did
my point is that chase pitched 9 games when he was in eighth grade and dig great tim will be a sophmore when chase was a sophmore he threw a know hitter u cant compare timto chase because chase was as good as some uniors and seniors when he was in eighth grade tim is blow average sophmore
i know of some people that are better than tim and younger too
so dontcompare a below average sophmore to someone who was an eight grader as good as a senior
tim will never be as good as chase...not even close not ever close enough to be used in the sam sentence
Scottie Little is probably in the top 3 if not the best
Colby hayes is a good young player for sf......
FRESHMEN:
*Josh Prater - Allen Central
*Dillon Stiltner - Phelps
*Blake Meade - Allen Central (went to Allen Central Middle School, but just transferred from P'Burg High...he didn't play his 8th Grade year, but is quick and has a cannon for an arm. He could be a valuable asset for the Rebels if he decides to play this season)

SOPHOMORES:
*Scottie Little - Allen Central
*Bobby Hughes - Prestonsburg
*Josh Rodebaugh - Prestonsburg
*J.D. VanHoose - Paintsville
*Shane Grimm - Paintsville
Scottie Little AC So.
JD Vanhoose Paintsville So.
Shane Grimm Paintsville So.
Josh Rhodenbaugh Pburg So.
Brennan Case BL So.
Corey Adams Paintsville Fr.
Chase Richardson JC Fr.
Mike Conley JC Fr.
JK Ratliff JC So.
That's about all I know that are good and at least dressed varsity last year.
Up and comers,
Jeremy Stacy JC Dillon Baldwin JC 8th
Taylor Smyth JC 8th
Mark Minix Paintsville Fr.
Pat Butcher Paintsville Fr.
Jake Cyrus Paintsville Fr.
Seth Rice Paintsville 8th
Nick Vance Paintsville 8th
Austin Lyons Paintsville 8th
Daniel Harmon Pikeville Fr.
Blake Meade AC Fr.
Robert Runyon Belfry Fr.(how is he doing)
Actually Belfry has some dynomite youngsters coming up!!! Help with some names!
I think I'd wait and see if Meade is declared eligible.
#7....you are obviously not very educated. Please write in sentences if you will... Now, go back and re-read my post. I did not compare Tim to Chase. That was not even mentioned. I merely stated that Coach Justice would make Tim into a good pitcher. And he will. Chase has MAJOR control problems as an 8th grader and freshman. He pitched in 2 innings as an 8th grader. He pitched 12 innings as a freshman and walked 18 hitters. Those are stats....you need to find someone connected with the Pikeville baseball program and look them up before you start talking about what you don't know on here.
"PantherFan" Wrote:#7....you are obviously not very educated. Please write in sentences if you will... Now, go back and re-read my post. I did not compare Tim to Chase. That was not even mentioned. I merely stated that Coach Justice would make Tim into a good pitcher. And he will. Chase has MAJOR control problems as an 8th grader and freshman. He pitched in 2 innings as an 8th grader. He pitched 12 innings as a freshman and walked 18 hitters. Those are stats....you need to find someone connected with the Pikeville baseball program and look them up before you start talking about what you don't know on here.
i do agree that he WILL be a GOOD pitcher

what is ur real name
"#7" Wrote:what is ur real name

Smile Not too investigative, just jumping right to the point huh?
"alfus21" Wrote:Smile Not too investigative, just jumping right to the point huh?
yea
alright wat about freshman from pikeville
does anybody know any?
Colby Hayes and Alex Hammonds
Hayes didn't get to play any last year from an injury. He's started at SF since he was a 7th grader.
"#7" Wrote:alright wat about freshman from pikeville
does anybody know any?

Daniel Harmon is a freshman at Pikeville. I heard baseball was his best sport!!!
"bball fan" Wrote:Daniel Harmon is a freshman at Pikeville. I heard baseball was his best sport!!!
hes not even on the team yet
any others
Who are the sophomores that will be back this year for pikeville?
Pages: 1 2 3