Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Reds 5 - Cubs 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Cubs had there chances but couldn't capatilize, if they had capatilized with the bases loaded they would have blown the Reds out
Strikeout King Wrote:Final

Cubs had there chances but couldn't capatilize, if they had capatilized with the bases loaded they would have blown the Reds out

But.......they did not.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:But.......they did not.

No they didn't that's reason why I said they had there chances but didn't capatilized on them. I think they left the bases loaded 3 Times.
Reds ride at the top for another day
I thought it was funny that you mentioned on Facebook that you was watching your Cubs destroy the Reds, and there wasn't even a score yet.

I don't know why I just thought it was funny.
J-Rod Wrote:I thought it was funny that you mentioned on Facebook that you was watching your Cubs destroy the Reds, and there wasn't even a score yet.

I don't know why I just thought it was funny.

lol I just like giving all you Reds fans a hard time :biggrin:
Cubs WILL win the next two......................
ekff Wrote:Cubs WILL win the next two......................

:Thumbs:
I will agree that the Cubs blew some chances to score more runs with their atrocious hitting w/ RISP today. But then, a lot of their scoring chances were created not by anything the Cubs were doing themselves, but by the Reds' own ineptitude.

The Cubs' first two scoring chances were directly a result of errors that prolonged the inning and gave them extra baserunners, and they scored their first run on a passed ball. Their next scoring chance came when Volquez (who had no idea where the ball was going in the latter innings) walked 2 batters to load the bases, leading to the second run. Finally, the big scoring chance in the 6th was aided by another walk and a hit batter. To me, it was like the Reds were trying to give the game away through bad defense and poor pitching, but the Cubs didn't want to take the gift...

Interestingly, the Cubs actually didn't leave the bases loaded 3 times. They had the bases loaded twice, in the 4th and again in the 6th. In the 4th, they only scored 1 run and left one man on base. In the 6th, they failed to score and left 'em loaded in what was probably the key moment of the entire game.
Another W for the good guys
Winning close ball games. Let's keep it up Cincy!
I dont know if many know, but Votto has reach base in all 32 games this season.
MVP2 Wrote:I dont know if many know, but Votto has reach base in all 32 games this season.

:Thumbs:
MVP2 Wrote:I dont know if many know, but Votto has reach base in all 32 games this season.

Make it 33. Wink