Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ludlow 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do the Panthers need to do to improve from last year's disappointing 2-8 Team?

Aug 19, 11 Gallatin County home

7:00 PM
Aug 26, 11 Pendleton County away

Sep 2, 11 Carroll County away

7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Shawnee home

Sep 23, 11 Newport home

Sep 30, 11 Nicholas County home

Oct 7, 11 Dayton away

Oct 14, 11 Bellevue home

Oct 21, 11 Beechwood away

Oct 28, 11 Owen County away

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb11/35133
I would expect Ludlow to win 6 or 7 games this year and qualify for the playoffs. The middle school program that is under the excellent leadership of Coach Mark Childress should start to pay dividends this year and even moreso in the following years. Good luck to the Panthers this season.
BigZig75 Wrote:I would expect Ludlow to win 6 or 7 games this year and qualify for the playoffs.

ludlow could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs, all Class A teams make the playoffs this year. but i agree, i think ludlow should have a solid team and challenge for 2nd in the district. i think they lost around 5 players from last years team, even though they only went 2-8. burt pouncy is a playmaker
toussaints Wrote:ludlow could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs, all Class A teams make the playoffs this year. but i agree, i think ludlow should have a solid team and challenge for 2nd in the district. i think they lost around 5 players from last years team, even though they only went 2-8. burt pouncy is a playmaker

the got bellview beechwood and owen county the last three game of the seasons
I have heard that Bert Pouncy may be transfering to Holy Cross.
who is pouncy
I believe he played running back at Ludlow. Was their PG in Basketball.
Stardust Wrote:I believe he played running back at Ludlow. Was their PG in Basketball.

thanks sd
BigZig75 Wrote:I have heard that Bert Pouncy may be transfering to Holy Cross.

that would make plenty of sense since his younger brother already goes to Holy Cross, and I know his mom likes the school, so we'll see what happens.
toussaints Wrote:that would make plenty of sense since his younger brother already goes to Holy Cross, and I know his mom likes the school, so we'll see what happens.

i was lokking on khsaa and it look like pouncy was their whole offense
rebel 4 life Wrote:i was lokking on khsaa and it look like pouncy was their whole offense

he was, and if he were to transfer to Holy Cross, Ludlow would suffer a great deal.