Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Reds 10 Astros 4 (May 5th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final :biggrin:
Sweet. If they can ever put two wins together, they will get somewhere.
Strong game overall by the Reds. Bailey looked wonderful and he was dealing today. Votto's on base streak continues and the Reds offense explodes for some above average production.
I listened to much of this on the internet. The Reds did a lot of really good things in this game. My fear is that the team cannot be consistent, and the roll back down the roller coaster hill be be right back tomorrow.
I really thought Chapman was gonna throw it away in the 7th, Walking 2 including walking in a Run, then giving up a 2 Run single making the Score 6-4, then the Reds broke out the Whipping Sticks in the 8th scoring 4 Runs to make it 10-4
Chapman is quickly becoming a bad monetary deal for the Reds. Makes sense more and more every day as to "How" the Reds got him. Why did a kid that throws 105 MPH wind up with the Reds instead of Cubs, Mets, Yankees or Red Sox? Obviously those teams that could have offered tons of money had no interest for some reason
Glad to see the Redlegs get another win.