Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rapture to occur May 21, 2011(Millions will die) according to Harold Camping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I heard it was EST
Is anybody there?
^ Yessir
Whoo, good - I was hoping I was not Left Behind
well it's almost 9:15 and we're still here
Rapture FAIL..
vundy33 Wrote:Rapture FAIL..
It's too early to say that it didn't happen. Hundreds of millions could have died and news of their deaths would have to wait for one of us survivors to find their bodies and call the story in. It could take days for somebody to notice that Bangladesh, Turkistan, or the Sudan was missing.
^ It didn't happen. Yes people could have died, People die every day, but the Rapture did not happen. It clearly states in the Bible, No Man knows the Time nor the Hour, not even the Angels in Heaven knows when God is coming back, only God Knows himself, and when he comes back it's gonna be all at once, not in parts
^ I think he was joking..............
Stardust Wrote:^ I think he was joking..............
I guess I need to make more liberal use of the smilies that are provided. :biggrin:

This is why I generally avoid participating in religious threads. I never took this ridiculous prediction seriously, so I don't take the fact that it did not happen seriously either.
^ I follow you Hoot
Wonder what kind of excuse Harold Camping is going to come up with this time?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I guess I need to make more liberal use of the smilies that are provided. :biggrin:

This is why I generally avoid participating in religious threads. I never took this ridiculous prediction seriously, so I don't take the fact that it did not happen seriously either.

My Bad Hoot, I thought you was being serious lol
Strikeout King Wrote:My Bad Hoot, I thought you was being serious lol
No problem. Of course I was just kidding (but if Turkistan turns up missing tomorrow, you heard it here first.) :biggrin:
leecoukfan Wrote:Wonder what kind of excuse Harold Camping is going to come up with this time?

He'll blame it on God
currently selling "I survived the rapture of 2011" T-Shirts dont miss out on this one and a life time opportunity they are a hot commodity.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No problem. Of course I was just kidding (but if Turkistan turns up missing tomorrow, you heard it here first.) :biggrin:

lol :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:He'll blame it on God

Last time he blamed it on a miscalculation so this time, it should be an even better excuse!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It's too early to say that it didn't happen. Hundreds of millions could have died and news of their deaths would have to wait for one of us survivors to find their bodies and call the story in. It could take days for somebody to notice that Bangladesh, Turkistan, or the Sudan was missing.

Strikeout King Wrote:^ It didn't happen. Yes people could have died, People die every day, but the Rapture did not happen. It clearly states in the Bible, No Man knows the Time nor the Hour, not even the Angels in Heaven knows when God is coming back, only God Knows himself, and when he comes back it's gonna be all at once, not in parts

My. Gosh.
This. Has. Killed. Me.
LOL.
^ lol
leecoukfan Wrote:Last time he blamed it on a miscalculation so this time, it should be an even better excuse!

His Punishment - He will live to be a 120......
Stardust Wrote:His Punishment - He will live to be a 120......
Or five incorrect rapture predictions. Whichever comes first.

Anyways, either the rapture didnt happen, or none of us made the cut. Either way Im still bummed that I woke up and rap music is still here..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Or five incorrect rapture predictions. Whichever comes first.

Anyways, either the rapture didnt happen, or none of us made the cut. Either way Im still bummed that I woke up and rap music is still here..
:thatsfunn He can always jump on the 2012 End-of-the-Mayan-Calendar Apocalypse bandwagon.
Hoot Gibson Wrote::thatsfunn He can always jump on the 2012 End-of-the-Mayan-Calendar Apocalypse bandwagon.
LOL...darn those Mayans and their wiley predictions!
Good to see I'm still here. Wink
^ I guess for you Wink
:Wave::Wave:

Well I just climbed out of the family secrete lair. It's good to see the Rapture didn't hit:letsparty

Or did it and did we missed the bus :devilflamConfusedmoke:
Aw, not to worry Mr. Camping. It will be okay, it's not like it's the END OF THE WORLD or anything.
torQQue Wrote::biggrin: That old man is senile. He has been claiming the world was going to end since the 80's. His last prediction was 1994 and it backfired on him. He has been marketing this upcoming rapture for 16 or 17 years now. :yikes:

I was thinking about this has anybody else noticed its been every 6 years that a new predition was made for ex: 1994 that same guy
2000 new millinium
2006 6 month 6day
2012 mayan calender
besides this one of course
everybody see the pattern.
i guess the next end of the world will be 2018. just logical guess
Quote:A 14-year-old girl from Russia was so scared of the May 21 doomsday and rapture prediction made by Harold Camping that she committed suicide the same day, investigators said Wednesday. The teenager wanted to choose death rather than be among the ones suffering on earth after the rapture.May 21 was the day that Family Radio preacher Camping said believers would rapture up to heaven ahead of the apocalypse and those left behind on earth would suffer under disasters that would culminate with the destruction of the world on October 21.

Nastya Zachinova, who lived in the Republic of Mari El in Central Russia, believed that the world end on May 21, her family told LifeNews, a Russian tabloid.

“She took this date too close to heart,” the teen's mother, Lyudmila, told LifeNews.

Russia's state-owned news agency, RIA Novosti, reported Wednesday that the girl hanged herself out of fear of Camping's prediction.

Investigator Alexander Kosharin said the girl's behavior changed dramatically when she learned about the radio preacher's predictions, according to RIA Novosti.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/fearfu...ion-50542/
Pages: 1 2 3