Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 12 Pikeville 2 (5 Innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pikeville.

Mullins goes yard twice for ER.

Pikeville played well early, and then let two atrocious calls effect them negatively. East Ridge took advantage and had a big inning.

Gotta keep getting better!

Lady Panthers fall to 20-3.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Final from Pikeville.

Mullins goes yard twice for ER.

Pikeville played well early, and then let two atrocious calls effect them negatively. East Ridge took advantage and had a big inning.

Gotta keep getting better!

Lady Panthers fall to 20-3.
In which case, I now will have to admit ER is the best teamin the county at this point. Congrats to them, but I know the LAdy Panthers will continue to get better!
Congrats ER
ER will be a very tough mountain to climb, but Pikeville will climb it.:Thumbs:
Congrats to East Ridge
Panthers looked good for 2, then two of the most bonehead calls Ive seen got to them. It would have affected anyone. I know I wouldnt want a win on the back of calls like that.
ER played a great game.
:please:
foxbat Wrote:Panthers looked good for 2, then two of the most bonehead calls Ive seen got to them. It would have affected anyone. I know I wouldnt want a win on the back of calls like that.
ER played a great game.

ER deserves the credit regardless. I hope that someone told Whit how big those homers had to be! Great Job Girls!!:Cheerlead
2 calls don't keep Mullins from hitting 2 Homeruns. East Ridge just has the better team Country girls laid one on the city girls. Sore loser. OH i forgot Pikeville Runner-UP Panthers.
City girls don't climb mountains. They have their nails done.
ERblue4ever Wrote:City girls don't climb mountains. They have their nails done.
Save those kinds of comments for Topix, please. ER played a great game and are to be congratulated. Good job, and let's see what the tournament holds. PHS is still in the All A, remember?
PHSForever Wrote:Save those kinds of comments for Topix, please. ER played a great game and are to be congratulated. Good job, and let's see what the tournament holds. PHS is still in the All A, remember?
Let him/her have his/her fun. If that's the best they have, I feel bad for em.
foxbat Wrote:Panthers looked good for 2, then two of the most bonehead calls Ive seen got to them. It would have affected anyone. I know I wouldnt want a win on the back of calls like that.
ER played a great game.
I believe they still win, but it certainly did not do Pikeville any favors. But ER took advantage like a good team will. Still have 1-2 more opportunities to play if fortunate.
Just for the record, I did say that ER played a great game, all Im saying is that there were two very bad calls. Everyone who saw it would have to agree.
Congrats to the ER girls, they are having an impressive season.
The two blown calls really broke it open for ER....It just seemed to deflate the Lady Panthers...However, East Ridge is a very solid hitting team...I still think the Lady Panthers are right there with the Lady Warriors....We will see how things shape up during district....