Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 102 - Celtics 91 (Eastern Conference Semi-Final's Game 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heat lead Series 2-0
For the LBJ haters, thank god at he is a quitter, because if he didn't quit this would have been the 2nd Boston Massacre in history......Wink
I would like to retract every statement I've made about this series. Celtics just look old, old, and old.
:boosign:
Why is LBJ such a thug?
Aslan Wrote:I would like to retract every statement I've made about this series. Celtics just look old, old, and old.

I seem to remember the statement of the Celtics looking old....:biggrin:
Down 0-2 Boston has got to regroup and get them at home
Stardust Wrote:I seem to remember the statement of the Celtics looking old....:biggrin:

Lmbo, I remember you saying that quite a few times recently Big Grin
^ Maybe I need to retract my statement to make the Heat's victory look more legitimate...

The Celtics may be the greatest team in NBA History with the greatest three man assemblage of talent to ever grace an NBA floor. They are in the prime of their careers with the brightest future that this game has ever seen

Now it makes the Heat's win look even better Smile
MIAMI -- LeBron James scored 24 of his 35 points in the second half, Dwyane Wade added 28 and the Miami Heat used a late 14-0 run to pull away and beat the Boston Celtics 102-91 in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Tuesday night.

Chris Bosh finished with 17 points and 11 rebounds for Miami, which leads the best-of-seven 2-0. Game 3 is Saturday in Boston.

Boston tied the game at 80 on a pair of free throws by Paul Pierce with 7:10 left. The Celtics missed their next six shots and Miami pulled away.

Rajon Rondo scored 20 points and added 12 assists for Boston, which got 16 points from Kevin Garnett and 13 from Pierce.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310503014
Stardust Wrote:^ Maybe I need to retract my statement to make the Heat's victory look more legitimate...

The Celtics may be the greatest team in NBA History with the greatest three man assemblage of talent to ever grace an NBA floor. They are in the prime of their careers with the brightest future that this game has ever seen

Now it makes the Heat's win look even better Smile

[Image: wwwteesforallcom_images_Family_Guy_Sarca..._Shirt.jpg]
That's all you!
^ hehehehe - Thank you for noticing......
Yessir
Heat is looking to sweep. And will if the Celtics dint kick it into gear. The Heat ^Is looking good!
After game 1 everyone was saying D-Wade is BATMAN, and this is his team..... If Wade gets all the credit for Game 1 then Lebron gets all credit for Game 2....

If Wade is BATMAN, Then Lebron is SUPERMAN!!!! No Robin on this team....
The guys in green will recover and win Game 3. I understand the Celtics won't be able to beat them athletically but if they just slow the tempo and play they've won.
Hahaha.. Get the broom out bo's.... It's time to sweep...
Lebron's block on KG at the end pretty much sums up this series
zaga_fan Wrote:Lebron's block on KG at the end pretty much sums up this series

Mike Bibby's block on Rondo should help sum it up as well. TongueirateSho
^ Amen

^ Amen
I can't consider it over, until the Heat win either game 3 or 4. If they get at least one of those games, it's over.
Yeah, this is far from over.....
Stardust... Don't you remember before the playoffs a certain someone said "I don't see anyone beating Boston in a 7 game series, not even L.A."...

Well, looks like that is turning out well. Big Grin
ekff Wrote:After game 1 everyone was saying D-Wade is BATMAN, and this is his team..... If Wade gets all the credit for Game 1 then Lebron gets all credit for Game 2....

If Wade is BATMAN, Then Lebron is SUPERMAN!!!! No Robin on this team....
There is ALWAYS a Robin.
Ballers Wrote:Stardust... Don't you remember before the playoffs a certain someone said "I don't see anyone beating Boston in a 7 game series, not even L.A."...

Looks like I was wrong. Glad though, I do hate the Celtics.
Ballers Wrote:Stardust... Don't you remember before the playoffs a certain someone said "I don't see anyone beating Boston in a 7 game series, not even L.A."...

I was about to say "Ha", but instead, I'll say hehehehehehe:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:I was about to say "Ha", but instead, I'll say hehehehehehe:biggrin:

[Image: joker-ha-ha.jpg]