Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Kobe Break Wilt's Record Of 100 In A Game???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think not will anyone ever brake the record?????
It's always possible with the number of shots he puts up a game
ahhh 81 will be as close as he will get
I don't think he'll ever break Wilt's record.
no, that wont happen. I dont think we'll see 100 in a game again.
No way..
Only way if he is against a week team and on fire....probly not then either but there is a chance.....
I mean 81 is a great accomplishment but think about it, that is still 20 points away from BREAKING the record. There is your math question and answer for the day! NO WAY WILL IT EVER HAPPEN!
Nope
"MyNaMeSbUrChEtT" Wrote:Nope

Not even a ball hog like him will be able to touch that record.

Big Grinrums02:
no, noone will
He has been doing better and better so I think he eventually will...
I believe he can if he comes out on fire and is playing a weak team,but the game must go into overtime for him to reach 100.....maybe even more than 1 overtime...but it is possible
no
no he wont break it but i bet he will put up 60 shots in agame before the season is over
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:I mean 81 is a great accomplishment but think about it, that is still 20 points away from BREAKING the record. There is your math question and answer for the day! NO WAY WILL IT EVER HAPPEN!
AS FOR THE ANSWER TO THE MATH QUESTION IT IS 19 LOL. IT IS A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT BUT WILL NEVER BE DONE BY KOBE OR ANYONE ELSE.
no talent level is to high but records are ment to be brokem
no way only if the defense is horrible
No....with the equal talent of athleticism in today's game, no one is far more superior as Wilt was in his days....With that said, it'll never happen in this lifetime....
Anything is possible, especialy with Kobe...he May do it before the season is over.
"Bandit" Wrote:Anything is possible, especialy with Kobe...he May do it before the season is over.
You gotta be kiddin me he will never do it and if he gets close they might start double teaming him and there is no way that a team will let him score 100 on them it would just make them look way bad....but if he does that will be a great accomplishment....... and he definately want do it in this season.....
It will never happen.....
There Is More Talent Out There Now. So No I Don't Think He Will.
if i was to put up 200 shots a game i would beable to get 81 points in a game
i dont think he will break 81
No...but then again he showed its not out of reach
no
he will never beat wilt's record, knowone will
Not gonna happen
well think of it this way wilt did it why couldnt another human being do it
Pages: 1 2