Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chicago Bulls Tom Thibodeau Wins Coach of the Year Award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tom Thibodeau was presented with the NBA Coach of the Year award Sunday afternoon.

The first-year head coach led the Bulls to a 62-20 regular season and the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference.

If Bulls' Derrick Rose wins MVP Award as Expected, Rose and Thibodeau would be the 12th Duo to win both Awards

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/ne...id=6460616
Awesome news!
Well deserved.
Not a shocker.
^ I agree with both comments above. I was not sure how this would work coming from Boston, but he proved his abilities.
^And he has made a HUGE turn-around in Chicago. This team looks like their having fun out on the floor. And I give that credit to Tom.
Well deserved. And rose will get MVP
^ Rose should get it.
^He better get it. Their is no one else in the league who has as much of an impact on his team.
MisterPerfect Wrote:^He better get it. Their is no one else in the league who has as much of an impact on his team.

Rose will deff get MVP this season but to that statement, how about Durant?
MVP2 Wrote:Rose will deff get MVP this season but to that statement, how about Durant?

I still think Derrick Rose is the most important. Because he's the PG and distributes the ball to everyone else and gets them going. Kevin Durant has Westbrook which is an absolute freak athlete! But Kevin does hold a strong case.
Very well deserved.
MisterPerfect Wrote:^He better get it. Their is no one else in the league who has as much of an impact on his team.

Idk about that, Orlando wouldnt win 10 games without dwight.
Glad Coach T got a chance finally in the NBA and has really proved himself in year one!!!