Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Grizzlies 114 - Thunder 101 (Western Conference Semi-Finals - Game 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from OKC in Game 1 of the Western Conference Semis

Randolph (Mem) 34 pts, 10 Rebs, 3 Stls, 2 Asst

Durant (OKC) 33 pts, 11 Rebs, 3 Asst, 2 Blk, 1 Stl

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310501025
This game shocked me. Scary thing is, Memphis is playing without their best player, Rudy Gay.
Randolph is for real.
^ Grizzlies are for real. I am very impressed by this team
^

Me too.As Aslan said, Just imgine how good this team would be if they hadn't lost their leading scorer in Rudy Gay.
Who even knew who Randolph was before the season began?
I did...
This is the same Randolph that played for NY and they gave him away.
IMO Randolph is just another thug.
MVP2 Wrote:^

Me too.As Aslan said, Just imgine how good this team would be if they hadn't lost their leading scorer in Rudy Gay.

I agree. this team has impressed me and who would have said a couple of weeks ago that the Grizzlies are ONLY 7 wins away from being NBA champions? Impressive.
Stardust Wrote:I agree. this team has impressed me and who would have said a couple of weeks ago that the Grizzlies are ONLY 7 wins away from being NBA champions? Impressive.

Are you sure it's just 7 wins?
I'm doing my math, and I just cannot come up with 7 wins and them being champions..
Stardust Wrote:I agree. this team has impressed me and who would have said a couple of weeks ago that the Grizzlies are ONLY 7 wins away from being NBA champions? Impressive.

You mean 11 wins?
I think he meant 7 wins away from being Western Conf. Champs.