Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 82 - East Ridge 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big win for the Rebs and a tough loss for ER.
Congrats AC. Any stats?
Congrats to Allen Central
Thats so awsome Ac congrats
That was the worst officiated game that I have ever seen, those referee's should be ashamed of the way they refered this game. East Ridge let the referee's get in there heads and it was all over from that point on and it just wasn't all bad calls for ER it went both ways.
Congrats to the Rebels, they really needed this win to boost there confidence. Anyone have any statistics? Heard that Music had a great game
Confusedhithappe WOW...Nice win AC, Huge upset!
Worst ref'd game EVER! And this is not joke or play on words....This was THE WORST both ways...
Good win Allen Central.
Good win Rebels
Tough loss for ER !! :confused: We started out good but just went down hill !!! Guys practice hard and please !! be ready for ((FRIDAY))...
all I can say about the refs is...
:flame::ref2: :moon:
ER played hard the whole game. They hit their shots the first half but not in the second half. # 21 for ER took control for ER in the 4th qrt started driving to the basket every trip down the court and brought ER back into the game. The other thing that kept ER in the game was AC horrible freethrow shooting they just about gave it up. Nice win AC congrats. O by the way it was a horribly called game with 4 or 5 fouling out they did call it close sometimes and sometimes they didn't.
nice win AC!!!!
Always the refs faults when East Ridge loses...and I mean always...Rolleyes
congrats
Big win for the Johnny's Rebs!!!!!!
Congrats on the HUGE win Rebels.
"alfus21" Wrote:Always the refs faults when East Ridge loses...and I mean always...Rolleyes

This was a bad game on both sides from the referees. I have been around basketball for sometime and this includes my playing days this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen and it's not a excuse for East Ridge they had the lead in the 2nd quarter and it they let the way the ref's called the game get to them.
"Captain_44" Wrote:This was a bad game on both sides from the referees. I have been around basketball for sometime and this includes my playing days this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen and it's not a excuse for East Ridge they had the lead in the 2nd quarter and it they let the way the ref's called the game get to them.

Who's fault is that?
"#_4" Wrote:Congrats AC. Any stats?

Great win for AC. Though they did about give it away. I heard on WMDJ that Music had a huge game with 26 to lead the Rebels and I think he may have been the leading scorer for the game. At halftime I know he had 13 and I'm about sure he finished with 26. Great game for the Rebs and hopefully they can build on this and take it to BL Saturday. The officiating for this game was horrible. It was Shawn Hall, Wes Gilliam and another guy but they were horrible I reckon. Josh Martin and Ryan Collins fouled out for AC and Tyler McCoy and their other guard fouled out for ER. Horrible job guys. Good luck to both teams.
"alfus21" Wrote:Always the refs faults when East Ridge loses...and I mean always...Rolleyes
:lol:
It was called bad on both sides and that was stated clearly! No Excuses! East Ridge did not bring it this time and they let the refs get to them..and thats coming from a hardcore ER fan...:Nodding:
:big grin:
"love@bball" Wrote::lol:
It was called bad on both sides and that was stated clearly! No Excuses! East Ridge did not bring it this time and they let the refs get to them..and thats coming from a hardcore ER fan...:Nodding:

Yeah that's true, guess Im just used to it by now I just jumped all over it...
"love@bball" Wrote::lol:

That's what I was saying lol
"alfus21" Wrote:Yeah that's true, guess Im just used to it by now I just jumped all over it...

And that's what I just said..Smile
Congrats AC
Congratulations Rebels!
You guys played a great game....face it ER fans, Allen Central came to beat us and they DID!
As far as the comments on here about bad calls....there really was some terrible calls!! And if I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have beleived the 'on both ends'. But it really was!! I saw a couple of calls against AC (for ER) that some of us was shaking our heads at....but there was a couple of calls against ER that left us shaking our heads too.
This isn't an excuse....you heard me from the beginning here.....AC beat us because they outplayed us ~ and because we couldn't hit the red side of a red barn!!
Don't get down Warriors....one off night doesn't decide anything!!! Get your heads on and be ready for Friday night. We've got our pride to redeem then!!!
I think that Captain was right when he said that you guys let the refs get in your heads. I watched your faces as you looked at them in disbelief....I watched your hearts slowly leave the game.
Just shake it off and practice hard.....be ready for FRIDAY!!
:mad: We love you WARRIORS! We're still proud of you!!!

BTW~Contratulations to the East Ridge JV!!
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:Congratulations Rebels!
You guys played a great game....face it ER fans, Allen Central came to beat us and they DID!
As far as the comments on here about bad calls....there really was some terrible calls!! And if I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have beleived the 'on both ends'. But it really was!! I saw a couple of calls against AC (for ER) that some of us was shaking our heads at....but there was a couple of calls against ER that left us shaking our heads too.
This isn't an excuse....you heard me from the beginning here.....AC beat us because they outplayed us ~ and because we couldn't hit the red side of a red barn!!
Don't get down Warriors....one off night doesn't decide anything!!! Get your heads on and be ready for Friday night. We've got our pride to redeem then!!!
I think that Captain was right when he said that you guys let the refs get in your heads. I watched your faces as you looked at them in disbelief....I watched your hearts slowly leave the game.
Just shake it off and practice hard.....be ready for FRIDAY!!
:mad: We love you WARRIORS! We're still proud of you!!!

BTW~Contratulations to the East Ridge JV!!

:thumb:
Well said ridgewarrior!!! I totally agree.. I think they will be ready for PHS...

:Nodding:
Congrats Allen Central!
Sorry!! Captain I didn't realize you already quoted and replied to that post..didn't mean to repeat...you said it way better than I did :High5:

I forgot to mention in above post...((congrats to the rebels)))...
see you ((Friday))) warrior fans...:dance:
Pages: 1 2