Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat vs. Celtics (Eastern Conference Semi-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Celtics won the regular season meeting 3-1
Heat in 7
Boston in 6
Boston in 5
CardinalAlum Wrote:Boston in 6

ditto
Heat in 7
I voted Heat in 7, but could be the Celtics.

I guarantee this goes at least 6 games, no matter who wins.
Throw out the season series in which went to Boston...this is going to be a "War" in the playoff series. See this series going to six games and the winner will be beaten up to play in the Eastern Conference finals..
Celts in 6
Heat in 4, Miami will win by 15+ each game. The Celtics are to old to run with these great athetes.

Celtics in 6. Wink
The boys in green take it in 5 maybe 6. It's going to be a good series, but the Celtics will send the Heat's talent back to South Beach
Heat in 6... No way Lebron loses the title this year.
If Heat do win, they will set cruise control on till the finals... This will be their toughest test by far.
Heat Will Take Their Talents Back To South Beach. Then everyone can blame lebrons supporting cast for his failure.

Celtics in 5.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Heat Will Take Their Talents Back To South Beach. Then everyone can blame lebrons supporting cast for his failure.

Celtics in 5.

I figured we could just blame the refs Wink
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Heat Will Take Their Talents Back To South Beach. Then everyone can blame lebrons supporting cast for his failure.

Celtics in 5.

Yep, this is pretty much it. It's a yearly ritual for the Celtics to send Lechoke home.
Due to the requirement handed down to the Heat from the league to maximize television revenue, they are not allowed to win the series until the 7th game. Thus, the Heat in 7!
Love the leChoke references and the "they'll be taking their talents back to south beach phrases. Priceless. For everything else theres mastercard. Anyways Celtics in 6.
Ballers Wrote:I figured we could just blame the refs Wink

Not if the celtics win!
stardust Wrote:due to the requirement handed down to the heat from the league to maximize television revenue, they are not allowed to win the series until the 7th game. Thus, the heat in 7!

celtics win in six and hopefully shaq gets to play this series.

Go celtics!:1:
Shaq will help the Celtics this year as much as he did the Cavaliers last year....
Stardust Wrote:Shaq will help the Celtics this year as much as he did the Cavaliers last year....

hahaha that has killed it.
Aslan Wrote:Boston in 5

NOT going to happen
Stardust Wrote:Shaq will help the Celtics this year as much as he did the Cavaliers last year....

Yeah, your right. He's to old to be out there, aint he going to be 64 in June? I'd say Big Z and Joel Anthony will have their way with Shaq this series.
I know everyone Hates on Lebron but let's be REAL.... Celtics can win this but not in 5.... No team in the league can beat the Heat in 5.

I'm taking Heat in 6........
ekff Wrote:I know everyone Hates on Lebron but let's be REAL.... Celtics can win this but not in 5.... No team in the league can beat the Heat in 5.

I'm taking Heat in 6........

I'll agree to that!
I'm taking the Celts in 6. Boston took 3/4 in the reg. season so why couldn't they take 4/5?
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, your right. He's to old to be out there, aint he going to be 64 in June? I'd say Big Z and Joel Anthony will have their way with Shaq this series.

He's not 64, but he sure plays like he is. All joking aside, it's a shame to see maybe the most dominating Center to ever play the game play like he does now.
Stardust Wrote:He's not 64, but he sure plays like he is. All joking aside, it's a shame to see maybe the most dominating Center to ever play the game play like he does now.

I agree SD. God I was such a hugee Shaq fan back in the day.
^ I never saw Russell or Wilt who I guess were considered the dominate Centers in the day. I saw the tail-end of Kareem, but Kareem started the era of Center that played with Finesse and athleticism. When Shaq came into the league, he completely dominated the game (though he was on the footsteps of Moses and Akeem). He changed the game and there has not been anyone to play at that level since. I really like D-Howard, and even though he has the Superman Moniker as well, he will never be the physical presence that Shaq was. I love that power game, and probably the reason that I like Lebron's game. He play's the 3 like with the combination of Magic and Shaq.

I guess my dislike for Kobe came from my like of Shaq, and I ultimately sided with Shaq. But seeing it all play back now, it may have been Shaq who was the real instigator, not Kobe.
ekff Wrote:NOT going to happen

MVP2 Wrote:I'm taking the Celts in 6. Boston took 3/4 in the reg. season so why couldn't they take 4/5?

MVP said what I was going to say, but better.
Pages: 1 2